RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
So does anyone have a quide of some description on how to get the 4 different endings?

Normal End A has 2 options depending on Nasty level. Low = go home briefly before ending up back on the island, High = stuck on the island.

Can't work out how to get the 'True End' or 'Bad End'

May 15, 2021
So does anyone have a quide of some description on how to get the 4 different endings?

Normal End A has 2 options depending on Nasty level. Low = go home briefly before ending up back on the island, High = stuck on the island.

Can't work out how to get the 'True End' or 'Bad End'
To get the bad ending,you need to owe Angelica alot of EPs,it's just that easy.
For the True ending,choose the "Migrate to the island" (The first option) instead of "Continue to follow up" (The second one) and you should be able to get it (Nasty lv isn't necessary for this ending) View attachment 1544445
If it doesn't work then sorry man,I haven't touched this for a year after finishing it.

Last edited:

DPS-ASAR

Sep 6, 2020
Yes,you can open it.
Get the true ending then talk to Angelica again,she should give you the key for the sealed ruin.
how i get the true ending?
i try new lap 2 loop,But i can't get it. ; w ;
and where is The first option

Last edited:

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
I think the mega link expired, also, when I downloaded from upload haven, it came in an odd looking .rar file that had storm clouds. I tried to extract it and nothing, so then I tried to make it run and then nothing.

Last edited:

weread

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah I can't download this. Can someone give new links? Even the uploadhaven link isn't working

jamiejones

Dec 11, 2021
Stuck on the Riche event: "The conversation may change at night. Place? It's not a typical Riche's house."

I read through the thread and saw every other event mentioned and even saw this guide linked ( ) but none of them were the right answer as far as I can tell. I've already had the Riche event near the slime cave, the Riche event at the Nameless Beach at midnight and the one where she's by the fishing spot, the Riche event at your toolsite, the Riche event in the West Forest by the tree... I just can't find this one.

It is a Tuesday event, if that helps narrow anything down.

LexyTheSexy

Feb 22, 2018
Everything about Riche's questline is just the worst

Ive checked every single fishing spot multiple times while using the clock to speed the days up by 7... Im on day 216 cus she just wont spawn...this is actually the worst

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes