RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

blorp-blorp

Nov 28, 2021
How the hell do I activate the tentacle near the ruins to start futa stuff?

I even opened the game in VXACE to see what the flags were but all the variable is called is 'Character Event A'. There is no way I can search thru the whole game for it (except manually so fuck that).

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
It's one of those game that have "corruption" mechanic that actually beneficial to take advantage to.
Animation is something else, a lot of work with many state variation which is really nice.
Sadly the translation make the dialog barely comprehensible... And it makes certain item with benefit and skill description goes nuts.

But I still play it 'cuz it's does fulfill my fetishes and for the ridiculous amount of stat growth you can do in this game.

Eleschann

May 5, 2020
How to find Riche? The fairy said: "The conversation may change at night. Place? It's not a typical Riche's house." Stuck for 5 hours. Thanks

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The MTL in this game is so bad it's borderline unplayable.

Also, I don't know if it's because of the time-sensitivity (characters only doing certain things at certain times, on certain days of the week), but I'm having a lot of trouble with these hints to progress.

E.g. the conversation fairy says Riche goes out to fish at night sometimes, but I've scoured every fishing spot I can find and didn't see her. But because of the timer, I can't go to all of them in a single night, so I look at a number of them every time I get the hint, but for all I know she could be in a different spot every night she goes fishing.

Or the diary entry where Angelica gets mad that Lilia's chest is bigger than hers. What are you supposed to do with that?

Or after you meet Sylvia checking up on the eastern swamp region: the diary entry made me think we had to meet up with her elsewhere as she was touring the other areas, but I've gone over every screen of the game I have access to multiple times, and never saw her.

Or how do you contact Lilia's sister? Legit, I've gotten to the point where I beat the bosses in every dungeon, but I can't seem to find a way to progress further.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
E.g. the conversation fairy says Riche goes out to fish at night sometimes, but I've scoured every fishing spot I can find and didn't see her. But because of the timer, I can't go to all of them in a single night, so I look at a number of them every time I get the hint, but for all I know she could be in a different spot every night she goes fishing.
When fishing out at night, she can either in the nameless beach or in the octopus cave (deepest layer contain fishing spot), I checked this using the editor.

Or after you meet Sylvia checking up on the eastern swamp region: the diary entry made me think we had to meet up with her elsewhere as she was touring the other areas, but I've gone over every screen of the game I have access to multiple times, and never saw her.
I'm pretty sure this is one is quite vague, but I found her in the mine, not the swamp.

Or how do you contact Lilia's sister? Legit, I've gotten to the point where I beat the bosses in every dungeon, but I can't seem to find a way to progress further.
This one, I think you need to complete the subjugation request from Sylvia and at some point, she will started addressing this with Lilia. Then after this, you can get the flower located somewhere in North Waterfall (Teleport to the ruin entrance and head west) to get true ending.

Yeah, MTL makes this game quite frustrating... Especially when I can't see the title's special effect and skill's important stats (such as Multi-target, inflicting debuff, special interaction like ignore defense).

Baka-Senpai

Oct 18, 2019
game keep pressing left and up by himself even when no keyboard is connected
make the game impossible to play

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
can someone help me with this because i am having a hard time downloading this game and rain's rave with the same issues. Ive tried downloading both onto a different computer with the same issues of missing files, can someone help me to see if my antivirus is blocking the downloads?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK, I managed to make a lot of progress. The only content I'm missing is the sex scenes with Riche, and the fight against the tentacle boss. For the latter, I remember reading in this thread that after getting the true end, you can ask Angelica for the key to the ruins—I assume that's where it is?

For Riche, however, IDK what to do. I have the quest you get from meeting her while she's fishing, which says "She'd be really happy if I gave her katsuobushi or something," but I can't see a recipe for that, or anything resembling it. Moreover, some days the conversation fairy will tell me that she's in the western forest, but I can never find her. She says it's during the night, which I've gathered from other quests is usually from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. (as opposed to "midnight", which is from 12 a.m.), but at this time Riche is still in her house. She does disappear from her house come 12 a.m., but then the conversation fairy reverts to saying there's nothing special, and I can't find Riche in the woods, so is this a bug or what? Also, I don't know if this is another bug, but the Riche item quests seemed strange. Like, I would craft and item and give it to her fairy, but she wouldn't acknowledge it (I even tried talking to her at different times of the day). Just to make sure, I would craft multiple of the same item and deliver them once in a while, and then like a week later the quest would complete. This is a problem because for her last order (the amulet of resurrection), I'm not sure if the game thinks it's complete yet or not (it's "cleared" in the journal, but Riche hasn't said anything confirming this so far).

As an aside, the journal entries about "Fairies' bodies being too small" and "Angelica being mad at Lillia for having a bigger chest than her" are still incomplete, and I've no clue what I'm supposed to do.

Edit: Riche is indeed in the western forest from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. despite simultaneously being in her house at that time, so I guess that's one thing I can cross off.

Edit 2: I managed to complete the "Angelica being mad at Lillia's because of her chest" quest; you need to get the tentacle in front of the ruins, have sex with her, and talk to her in the morning.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes