RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
*reads last page*
Wait, MTL? I thought Eventide said he was translating this. Also, didn't I hear about a mod for this game at some point?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
*reads last page*
Wait, MTL? I thought Eventide said he was translating this. Also, didn't I hear about a mod for this game at some point?
It's undeniably machine translation. Usually, for games like this, there's a first pass with MTL, and subsequently a human translator comes in to double-check, but that didn't happen with this game. Or, if someone did go back and hand-tweak some of the text, then they're so bad at English that I couldn't tell the difference.

The mod seems to be in this comment, but I'm not 100% sure because I don't use it myself.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
It's undeniably machine translation. Usually, for games like this, there's a first pass with MTL, and subsequently a human translator comes in to double-check, but that didn't happen with this game. Or, if someone did go back and hand-tweak some of the text, then they're so bad at English that I couldn't tell the difference.

The mod seems to be in this comment, but I'm not 100% sure because I don't use it myself.
Wait, but if it's just first-pass MTL, and a human translator checking it never happened, why does the first post say "English" and "final" with no mention of MTL? Is that misleading, or is there a good reason for it? And wasn't Eventide going to do a translation? Did they cancel it, or were they the one who did the MTL and just didn't say their "translation" was just MTL on the front page?

Reactions: Titoir98

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wait, but if it's just first-pass MTL, and a human translator checking it never happened, why does the first post say "English" and "final" with no mention of MTL? Is that misleading, or is there a good reason for it? And wasn't Eventide going to do a translation? Did they cancel it, or were they the one who did the MTL and just didn't say their "translation" was just MTL on the front page?
I have no clue what happened, so I can't answer any of that.

All I know is that the game is MTL, and it's so bad I actually went and downloaded the Japanese version instead.

• Sad
Reactions: Cyberweasel89
Apr 8, 2018
What are the conditions to unlock Riche's bee scene and Sylvia's tentacle scene?
I went through two weeks of daily skip and nothing shows up at the guide fairy.
Lastly, the weapon delivery quest (bow) doesn't get a check mark, questline says "If anyone else is in need..."?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What are the conditions to unlock Riche's bee scene and Sylvia's tentacle scene?
I went through two weeks of daily skip and nothing shows up at the guide fairy.
Lastly, the weapon delivery quest (bow) doesn't get a check mark, questline says "If anyone else is in need..."?
After you've completed enough of her quests, on Tuesdays (火曜日) from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m., Riche will go out (you can talk to the conversation fairy to get a hint as to where). The first time, this is in the western forest, and then you'll have to wait a week in-game to see the next location, which is in front of the slime cave, etc. Eventually, this will lead to the cave guarder cave, where you'll get a CG with Riche getting filled with eggs. Once you've seen this CG, Riche will also go out on Saturdays (土曜日)—again, you can verify this with the conversation fairy—, where you'll find her on the mountain road and get the bee CG.

Sylvia tentacle scene is similar: IIRC, she goes out on Saturday afternoons (12 p.m. to 8 p.m.) to make her rounds, where you can find her each week in a new location (first time eastern marsh, second time in the mine, etc.), culminating in a CG. Once you've seen this CG, she starts going out on Mondays (月曜日) IIRC, but again you can check with the conversation fairy, and this time you can find her in one of the abandoned houses around the old village and get the tentacle scene.

As for the weapon quest, I don't remember.

Apr 8, 2018
After you've completed enough of her quests, on Tuesdays (火曜日) from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m., Riche will go out (you can talk to the conversation fairy to get a hint as to where). The first time, this is in the western forest, and then you'll have to wait a week in-game to see the next location, which is in front of the slime cave, etc. Eventually, this will lead to the cave guarder cave, where you'll get a CG with Riche getting filled with eggs. Once you've seen this CG, Riche will also go out on Saturdays (土曜日)—again, you can verify this with the conversation fairy—, where you'll find her on the mountain road and get the bee CG.

Sylvia tentacle scene is similar: IIRC, she goes out on Saturday afternoons (12 p.m. to 8 p.m.) to make her rounds, where you can find her each week in a new location (first time eastern marsh, second time in the mine, etc.), culminating in a CG. Once you've seen this CG, she starts going out on Mondays (月曜日) IIRC, but again you can check with the conversation fairy, and this time you can find her in one of the abandoned houses around the old village and get the tentacle scene.

As for the weapon quest, I don't remember.
Well, I'm at 91% before doing the examination part and have already done all of the pre-required questline.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well, I'm at 91% before doing the examination part and have already done all of the pre-required questline.
Well, like I said, if you've already seen the Riche cave guarder scene and the Sylvia slime cave scene, then all that's left is to find Riche in the mountain pass (which should be Saturdays in the evening, or maybe the afternoon), and Sylvia in one of the abandoned houses (which should be on Mondays during the day IIRC).

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
I found the key at the old mansion, what do we do with that? I haven't found anything for it. (Beaten all bosses as well.)

And I saw something about a font spacing patch?

And something else about a C tentacle that is supposed to attach to Lilia?

Last edited:

fawegdrfdf

May 16, 2022
[QUOTE = "Gloxnia ، البريد: 2405557 ، العضو: 108440"]
حسنًا ، إنه يعمل الآن ، لست متأكدًا مما فعلته ولكني تجاوزت هذا الجزء أخيرًا. كان يجب أن تفعل ما قلته رغم ذلك (احذف الحفظ وقم بحفظ واحد جديد). أصلح التصحيح الحالي مشكلة الصورة الدائمة.
[/يقتبس]

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
What do you mean by that? If your saves get deleted automatically, check that you don't have a program like CCleaner or whatnot clearing them out.
I mean that I save in a slot, I close the game, I open it back up, it's gone.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean that I save in a slot, I close the game, I open it back up, it's gone.
Well, the base game itself doesn't do that, so either you have a program like CCleaner which automatically deletes "useless files" (maybe check your antivirus?), or you modded your game and something went wrong.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes