RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

kfourit

Feb 19, 2022
text wrapping I mainly let be automated, tried to do it manually as best I could but there were still sections that needed it. as for the combat loss, no clue, nothing I tried would make it work with English. Also patch and full game fix the picture bug.
I managed to solve the missalign text on the defeat scenes. You need to change the script before the message from "rxmsg_something" to only "rxmsg".

Aedensin

Aug 24, 2020
I've found a vibe, catheter, and anal beads. It says they can be used for masturbation, but I can't actually use them. They are greyed out in my inventory. How do you use these items?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I've found a vibe, catheter, and anal beads. It says they can be used for masturbation, but I can't actually use them. They are greyed out in my inventory. How do you use these items?
Get into estrus state (by using semen) and you will be able to use them.

Reactions: Aedensin
Jun 21, 2021
Does anyone know what else to do? I just went to all the available places to go with the bosses but she always tells me that she is not ready, what do I have to do?

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I have a weird bug with this game that persists even between downloading a fresh install of the game so it might be a glitch in the save file. My camera position is locked slightly under where the screen should be. Trying to adjust zoom or reset zoom doesn't seem to fix it. If I start a new game it fixes itself during the opening cutscene then snaps back down.

Jun 21, 2021
So npc events are day specific (I plan on making a guide to them) and in case anyone was wondering which day is what here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
furthermore; if you are stuck on an event tag me in this thread and I will get back to you asap.
Yo ya nosé que hacer, cuando me quiero enfrentar a los jefes me sale con que no se puede porque es peligroso, ya llevo así varios días

Sep 11, 2017
Yo ya nosé que hacer, cuando me quiero enfrentar a los jefes me sale con que no se puede porque es peligroso, ya llevo así varios días
Eng;
You may need a companion to take into combat with you, or progress the story further in a specific set of events. Each Day has a different set of events. It has been a long time since I did anything with this game, and without furhter details I may not be able to fully aid you. Best of luck my friend, I wish you well.

-
Esp
Es posible que necesites un compañero que te acompañe al combate o que progrese más en la historia en un conjunto específico de eventos. Cada día tiene un conjunto diferente de eventos. Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que hice algo con este juego y, sin más detalles, es posible que no pueda ayudarte por completo. Mucha suerte amigo, te deseo lo mejor.

[[traducido con google]]

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone know what else to do? I just went to all the available places to go with the bosses but she always tells me that she is not ready, what do I have to do?
Quite a late respond from me. You could talk to the fairy near your house for hint and each day... NPC have different routines and events. About bosses, check progress with Ange once in a while and at some point you will be allowed to fight bosses.

Tinteebo

Mar 9, 2021
So, just curious but how difficult is it to attempt a proper translation on this? I saw that there's a tool called Translator ++ that's used specifically for RPG maker games, but I also saw that you'll need the source files from the dev to do the translation. Is that true, or can you translate a game without needing to go to the dev?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So, just curious but how difficult is it to attempt a proper translation on this? I saw that there's a tool called Translator ++ that's used specifically for RPG maker games, but I also saw that you'll need the source files from the dev to do the translation. Is that true, or can you translate a game without needing to go to the dev?
While I haven't used T++ myself, for RPGM specifically the way the engine work, there is no specific source files, so while that would probably be true for most other engines, that can't really be the case for RPGM games. That said many a RPGM been broken some more badly than others, if the translator have just done a lazy pass through T++, as it would be translating things that shouldn't be (like referencines, variables in scripts etc)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If by "proper translation" you mean a manual translation, then the issue isn't so much that it's difficult, but that it takes a long time. Not only is there a lot of text in a game, but it's spread around all over the place, which makes it more tedious to translate than a regular text. RPGM also has a lot of redundancies (e.g. "replay" functions in scene viewers are actually complete duplicates of the scene, stored in a different part of the code than the original), so ironing out inconsistencies isn't exactly a cakewalk. Moreover, you have to do a lot of typesetting: a line in RPGM cannot be more than 54 characters long (including punctuation), otherwise it goes off-screen, to say nothing of centring effects which are occasionally used. Translator++ is not a good tool for doing manual spacing, so it's likely you'll have to play around inside the .json files directly.

You don't need the dev's source files for T++; all you need is an untranslated Japanese version of the game, but if your goal is to use T++ to machine-translate the whole game, then the end result won't be better than what we currently have.

Reactions: Gregorian24
Jul 21, 2021
I'm actually IMMENSELY RELIEVED that there's no normal male sexing up the female MC is in this h-game, i've seen more than enough of that already and these type of h-games, ESPECIALLY ones with slime pregnancy (or better yet, slime girl pregnancies in the belly, though unfortunately this is quite rare these days... T_T), but with the futa content i'm VERY HAPPY about that, futa-liciousness is equally rare in most h-games, but to know that it's in this h-game just make me even more excited to go through it. ^-^

Squallixer

Nov 20, 2021
Trying to progress Sylvia's quests. Fairy says that "If you already have a basement, she might have something interesting for you to talk about." Anyone know what to do here? Talking to her doesn't seem to do anything.

Squallixer

Nov 20, 2021
Trying to progress Sylvia's quests. Fairy says that "If you already have a basement, she might have something interesting for you to talk about." Anyone know what to do here? Talking to her doesn't seem to do anything.
NvM, I guess there was a weird conflict with other events or something cause now it works.

Squallixer

Nov 20, 2021
After you get the Peony Flower for the sisters quest, who do you talk to? I've tried talking to all three girls at different times but it doesn't seem to progress. This is the last thing I need to get the true ending and fight the tentacle world boss right?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes