RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Ok, I'm heading back to do some development for some of my other games but wanted to put this out here for anyone interested in the mod I mentioned. It's still incomplete but you can play what I have made so far. It might be a bit before I get back to working on the mod again so I wanted to let people try out what I have done so far.

Lilia's Livelihood Mod: Early Build
Google Drive

How to install the Lilia's Livelihood Mod:
1. Download the zip file from my google drive.
2.Make a copy of your original "Lilia's Livelihood" game. (This way you don't overwrite the original game)
3.Open up the files on the copied game version and replace the data and graphics files with the modded files
4.Open up the game and enjoy!

(Note: If you don't have the data and graphics files in your game files then you will have to use a decrypter to access them. This is the only way I can share the game files without sharing the game itself.)
Someone please pings this in the First comment

PeeP599

Jul 1, 2018
anyone got a walkthrough of the game?

I think I'm a little too slow for the game (stuck on Story 2)

Axelerater

Aug 31, 2023
Anybody know any guide for this game i played for 2 hours and still doesnt do anything just upgrading the house and adding the basement is this the right course?

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Anybody know any guide for this game i played for 2 hours and still doesnt do anything just upgrading the house and adding the basement is this the right course?
There are some tutorial-ish stuff on this thread(IIRC), but just check the orb room in your basement when you get it and a fairy south of the mansion next to a lake that can give hints as to who you can talk to to advance the plot and when.

Stuff to remember (again, IIRC):
No need for a full purity run
don't go/stay in too much debt
Sometimes the NPCs are in the wilds and have to be found in specific semi-hidden places
Losing to enemies isn't that negative

Axelerater

Aug 31, 2023
There are some tutorial-ish stuff on this thread(IIRC), but just check the orb room in your basement when you get it and a fairy south of the mansion next to a lake that can give hints as to who you can talk to to advance the plot and when.

Stuff to remember (again, IIRC):
No need for a full purity run
don't go/stay in too much debt
Sometimes the NPCs are in the wilds and have to be found in specific semi-hidden places
Losing to enemies isn't that negative
All right thankyou, also does this game has a full CG like Rain's Rave had? Bcs by far i enjoyed it more

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes