RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

D-Boy22

Nov 14, 2019
don't really get how this game meant to work, main character too weak too beat the basic enemy's

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
don't really get how this game meant to work, main character too weak too beat the basic enemy's
You get Exp even when you lose fights. You can use an orb in your house to level up and learn new skills; and eventually you can use the forge to make your items stronger (and even ridiculously OP).

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
I am thorougly confused with the end of this game. Looking at the gallery there is still one enemy (tentacle from another world) i have still yet to face. Opening the game in RPG maker confirms this and the map editor shows a whole endzone i have no clue how to get to. After all, the 4 endings have nothing to do with it.

All of them mainly consist of:
Reach chapter 5 by hitting Check progress from Angelica and doing quests and sidequests (good luck with that, the hints are flags for them may sometimes be nonexistant).

Bad end: When Angelica reaches a conclusion and it cautions you of getting an ending, be in dept unpaid.
Normal ending A: When Angelica reaches a conclusion and it cautions you of getting an ending go ahead and choose "Continue to follow up".
Normal ending B: Have not gotten it yet, but from the looks of it seems to be a low Nasty run. Probably you get a "Leave island" prompt.
True ending: Same as ending Normal A. You get a "Migrate to this island" above "Continue to follow up". To get it, be friends with the NPCs, possibly also get Nastiness up.

Edit: Turns out that the End zone with the last enemy unlocks by talking to Angelica after picking the True end. No other ending does that and all of them direct you to the New game+ crystal.

Last edited:

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I've heard of a mod for this game that enhances it with some quality of life improvements and better flag/hint translations. Does anyone know where to find it?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is this game still in need of a translation? The first page says “translation: final”, but it’s not an official release, is it? I took a glance at it, and it looks pretty rough; but it’s a rather big project, so I don’t know if I’ll do it if the game is perfectly playable as is.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is this game still in need of a translation? The first page says “translation: final”, but it’s not an official release, is it? I took a glance at it, and it looks pretty rough; but it’s a rather big project, so I don’t know if I’ll do it if the game is perfectly playable as is.
The game is perfectly playable in Japanese too. Understandable, however, is another matter entirely. The same can be said about this translation. Sure, it's probably mostly playable and I believe that most, if not all, of the bugs related to MTL crap and the like are out the door.... but whether it's genuinely understandable is a lot more debatable.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The rough translation is really the only reason why i never got very far in this. Sure it might be understandable for the most part, but its not very nice to read through. And that they dayname is not translated bothered me a lot as well.
And that is even with having completed Rain's rave which is the games before this by the same studio. So while I can't speak for others, I certainly would much appreciate a better translation, that also properly translate all ui elements like the dayname etc.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
The rough translation is really the only reason why i never got very far in this. Sure it might be understandable for the most part, but its not very nice to read through. And that they dayname is not translated bothered me a lot as well.
And that is even with having completed Rain's rave which is the games before this by the same studio. So while I can't speak for others, I certainly would much appreciate a better translation, that also properly translate all ui elements like the dayname etc.
To be fair, I'd say that Rain's rave is a better game, anyway. At the very least, I enjoyed it more.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
is there a walk through or guild i can use?
Badly translated:

A little bit [strategy]
☆Teleporter in the important things in the item column
A convenient thing that lets you fly to places you've been before.
☆ Settings etc. in the important items in the item column
Adjust the maximum size of the stomach and breasts, set dialogue on, off by enemy attack during battle Since the dialogue is originally off, it is recommended to turn it on.
☆ Fairy in the middle of town
It will appear after standing for a day from the first day. This fairy is a convenient fairy who will tell you when to talk to Angelica, Richet, Sylvia and others to progress the main story sub story and where they are. I think it's good to talk to her at the beginning of the day, when she's in trouble, when she wants to advance the story, etc.
☆ Richet, Sylvia, where are you? (It's easier to find it by flying with a teleporter.)
★Richet It looks like they're going fishing somewhere at night =Proceed to the nameless coast ← area ↓ fishing spot 19:00 to 23:00 Are you going out at night? It looks like you went west, but you have to be careful = Top left of Nishinomori B area (tree where apples can be harvested) between 19:00 and 23:00. It's bright and you can see the slime = Center ← side of the area in front of the slime cave (tree where black pepper can be collected) between 12:00 and 19:00 It's like being in the cave next to the mansion at night. Can I take care of the tools? = Cave above home (processing factory, teleporter nameless base: cave) Between 19:00 and 23:00 You said you had some business on the southeastern coast A certain place) Between 19:00 and 23:00 A nameless beach in the middle of the night. Maybe it's past time. =Between 0:00 and 5:00 on the lower side of the nameless coast area It seems that you are out during the daytime. I can see a wall with a strange color...I wonder what they have to do in a place like this. After that, it's on the right side of the center of the area from 12:00 to 19:00. If you go to the mountain road in the north, you can meet him... maybe? = A mountain road in the north of the area that advanced on a mountain trail without a road. →↑I'm in the place where I went. Talk to CG event 12:00 to 19:00  ★Sylvia It looks like you're out for lunch. East riverside... maybe? I don't know the exact location, sorry = Higashi no Kawabe B (Higashi no Kawabe 2) area near the central bonfire between 12:00 and 19:00. If you go to the east, you might be able to meet them. = Mine ruins relay point (location immediately after flying by teleporter) 12:00 to 19:00 It seems that he goes out to look around during the day. A cave with water? You might be able to meet at, danee = A CG event when you enter the slime cave relay point. After that, it seems that he goes out to look around in the middle of the area from 12:00 to 19:00. Are you in a dilapidated building? = Inside the building on the upper right of the old base. CG event when entering. 12:00 to 19:00
☆ True end, clitoral parasitism, etc.
In more detail, there is a tentacle on the upper right of the MAP at the entrance of the eroded ruins if the conditions are met. that's it ah
☆ True End Peony
If you don't see the glowing orange grass in the lower right corner of Kita no Taki, you may still not meet the requirements.

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
so how do i open that door?
That's if you get the true ending. I forget how you get it, I think you need the dirty stat either above or below a certain point when you do the final 'health check' (I'm forgetting the exact options now). Do it right and that opens up into the final area which is another dungeon crawl and eventually the final boss which is just a huge tentacle monster.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes