RPGM - Completed - Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Pep Shepherd

RPGM Based Game
    ---{ Graphics (CG´s) }---
    ☐ One of the best ever made
    ☐ They are really good
    ☑ Nothing special
    ☐ Looks boring
    ☐ Damn thats trash
    (Animated? ☑ Yes / ☐ No / ☐ Not everything)

---{ Gameplay }---
    ☐ Very fun to play
    ☐ Some special features
    ☑ It's just RPGM gameplay
    ☐ Watch paint dry instead
    ☐ Just get a Full Save

---{ Audio }---
    ☐ Eargasm
    ☐ Good
    ☑ Nothing special
    ☐ Bad
    ☐ I'm now deaf

---{ Difficulty }---
    ☐ Too easy
    ☑ Easy
    ☐ Easy to learn / Hard to master
    ☐ Significant brain usage
    ☐ Difficult
    ☐ Dark Souls
    (☑ Can be changed)

---{ Story }---
    ☐ It'll replace your life
    ☐ Lovely
    ☐ Good
    ☑ Average
    ☐ Some lore
    ☐ No Story
    (☑ Wasn't good enough to read it all)

---{ Game Time }---
    ☐ Long enough for a cup of coffee
    ☐ Short
    ☐ Average
    ☐ Long
    ☐ To infinity and beyond
    (☑- Got a Full save Mid Game)

---{ Bugs }---
    ☐ Never heard of
    ☑ Didnt see some
    ☐ Minor bugs
    ☐ Can get annoying
    ☐ ARK: Survival Evolved
    ☐ The game itself is a big terrarium for bugs

---{ H-Content }---
    ☐ Almost too much
    ☑ A lot (but repeating)
    ☐ 50/50
    ☐ Could be more
    ☐ Not enough
    ☐ Even children could play

---{ Do i keep the game? }---
    ☐ Yes
    ☑ No

Last words:
    The game is pretty average but you can tell that it was made with love. The character preview changes depending on the status and the CG's in the game are at least somewhat animated. If you like this type of game, I would recommend it, but in my opinion it is not something you can play for a long time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Cfdgamer

Lilia's Livelihood is one of the games that I've been wanting to play for quite a long, long while and man, Lilia's Livelihood is just something both good and bad.

Let's start with the bad.

As of writing, this game feels unfinished and hard to understand thanks to the bugs, some text errors and the translation and it is not that great.

While the translation is not in the best quality and can be hard to understand the NPCs or what the text is saying sometimes. The translator did made an an effort to make sure that the game is reached out to English speaking audiences even though it is very, very difficult to fully translate a different and complex language like Japanese to English is hard.

Text errors are kind of everywhere in different instances and it cuts off some of the sentences in the text boxes.

There are some that are left untranslated which makes it hard to understand and it makes it difficult to know what day it is.

There are some bugs like Lilia's entire face and body is invisible except for her expressions at the beginning of the game.

The defeated scenes has no dialogue which makes the experience kinda meh.

Here's some things that made the game good.

There is a story in the game and it's pretty decent.

The art got a moe vibe with tentacles and all.

It can be addicting to play

Still playable after beating it but not much.

OVERALL.

I like the game but not in the sate that it's in. I wish that the devs put more work on the CG scenes and the game as a whole and the translation is not bad but it could've done better to help understand the story. The art is pretty good as well

7/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

reylap1

I just stumbled upon this game a couple of hours ago. The gameplay may be lacking, but scenes and selection of rare fetishes is amazing! I also wish we could have more differentiated tags to be able to find games like these, maybe something like "nipple penetration" or even "extreme fetish".
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Gregorian24

Reviewed on version [v1.08 Final Fix]

Story : What is story?

I mean... This game do have one, but it's very basic. You as Lilia travel to another continent to find something for your sister. But then you missed the ship somehow and ended up traveling using a boat instead and docked to an unknown island. From there you get treatment by a succubus because you do get raped by several tentacle monster and got rescued. Since it's mentioned that your condition is quite critical, she have no choice but give some of her power... Resulting on subtle changes on your body...

Then I guess you just live there... And interacting with NPC there...

Gameplay : Okay

Just your regular RPG, except every enemy do an H attack according to their fetishes (and oh boy...). Your body slowly get accustomed to those attack and thus also increase your defense and lewdity (translated as nastiness here). Didn't I mention that your character standing picture also do change with status effect and gear? If you receive their fillings, it does changes! Though it can either be huge turn-on or a huge turn-off for you. There's an item to changes it, so customize it yourself.

The enemy can be beaten (extremely) easily if you synth your gear to a ridiculous level. We're talking about 10k Atk and 10k Def here and you could have 100% crit too. If you into that then... Sure go ahead.

Outside of combat, this game allow you to craft gear, collect stuff, making food. You know that basic stuff... Though upgrading weapons and various armors/gears are the notable one.

This game is essentially a sandbox RPG since the game let you do various thing and allow you to control things like monster's power, managing skill and a lot more.

Tips : Use "Shift" to discard a skill. To put it back, press "Shift" on that skill in "Discarded skill" section.

Art : Good... and very spicy!

There's quite a lot of smooth animation, and it's the primary causes of this game's size. There's a ton of variation of each costume and each combat attack have different animation for different states! Though proportion can be quite... interesting, it's not too bad and actually a quite big turn-on for me which I consider to be one of the strong point of this game.

Music : Meh...

There's nothing exceptional with the music. Not much to talk about except they're just accompany you there.

Bug : Some ants and a queen!

I think this game was unfinished. You can tell from the opening itself since there's a visible bug there such as floating face, character picture somehow stuck.

The description of many items, skill and weapons are way off screen. You cannot even see the detail of them... (Possibly a translation fault here)

Aside from that, there's a seriously specific bug that crash the whole game by being in state "estrus" when getting attacked by an enemy while using Lilia's line message. (I'm not sure if the base game does have this, but this version does...)

I wish it was better in term of stability...

Translation : A poetry...

Holy hell... This is one of those game which get translated by MTL I assume and you barely understand what's going on here. Extremely bad to the point that I sometimes cannot comprehend what they're actually saying.

Overall : Okay H-game

Aside from quite a poetry translation, the game is quite hot for an H-game for their costume, animation, fetishes and dynamic standing picture of the character. The gameplay is very basic but if you like upgrading stuff to a ridiculous level, then you will have some fun with this game. The story, meh you can forget about those. For me, I do recommend it for you who's looking for a "corruption" type game and like to leveling stuff up to absurd level.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Translation is shit which makes it unplayable to me.
    It's the one single thing i always want in top-notch quality in my games.
    Maybe i'll pick it up again one day, when it's properly translated by someone like Kagura.
    Until then, screw it.
    Also the way mc's belly can balloon is absolutely comical.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Slice of life the h-game. Unless I massively misplayed this game, that's what this was.

Story 2/10

There's no real story. Honestly, this is why the game kind of feels incomplete. There's 3 "major" NPCs who don't add much to the game.

Although I only got the "normal" ending. Which is you stay on the island.

Gameplay 4/10

You walk around and fight monsters if you want. There's battle sex (enemies sex you).

As you sex more (the stat is called Nasty), you'd be willing to do more things. But the only real difference was what clothes you'd wear. Basically no gameplay difference or at least I didn't see one.

The maps are huge. You have a teleporter which only teleports you back to base.

Art 7/10

Art wasn't bad. Not 100% my style but I occasionally like the pure anime style. There were a mix of stills and animations. You get art as you fight and/or lose.

Definitely a hole/pregnancy fetish. Every hole that could be impregnated got impregnated. Like your pee hole. That was weird.

Personally, I love breast expansion. Which this game had. So that's a positive. Although the stomach expansion got a little ridiculous.

Lastly... the only negative was that there were no dicks on this island. One of the NPCs even says that there are no males on the island. What? Why not? It's all tentacles and mushrooms and slugs. And hornets.

Overall 4/10

It's not a bad game, but it's not a good one. Honestly, the game just felt incomplete and hollow.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

marubeef

This game is quite enjoyable with a good playtime average of 10 hours.
    Probably one of the best aspects of this game is the variety of losing scenes, every enemy offers unique and different scenes not to mention the same goes for the in-battle visual changes to your character. This aspect goes above and beyond, few games really offer such in-depth work. The pacing of the game is fairly average and constantly feels rewarding. The game also exceeds in helping the player through accessible guides that can be accessed at any time. And finally is the way the game progresses, regardless of which game mode you choose your game player will follow a similar pace while making the harder options even more rewarding. My only issues with this game are with some ui problems and the inherent text cutoff problem but do have a hotfix available. Overall the game is unique and refreshing and easy to play. I highly suggest this game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

slowman

This has everything i like in a H-game, while the translation isnt too good nor the story its one of those game that doesn't forget that you are supposed to be jacking off to it not giving a shit about some story or whatever.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BigDot87

Has combat sex, no loss on death and nipple fuck. As long as you limit the breast/belly growth (or don't, whatever floats your boat) the aesthetic is pretty good. Also, the constant scaling of the enemies and yourself makes for surprisingly good gameplay.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

EruLu

A good hentai game 2 kill time and enjoy if you like games like Rains rave sorry if I spelled the name wrong for the game havent really touched it much as of late still a good game to check out if you like this game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

wakafakaw

Very rare of quality game.
    Perfect animation, huge world, overdose variability, complex work.
    Minus: monotony, sense of incompleteness.
    Prefer for tentacle lovers, but... just buy and try, it's worth it.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

abao

Has many of my favorite fetishes, but the art is so unrealistic that it turned me off. I get that some people like large boobs, but when each glob of that thing has a larger volume than the entire torso it's just horrifying.