RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
Well, the base game itself doesn't do that, so either you have a program like CCleaner which automatically deletes "useless files" (maybe check your antivirus?), or you modded your game and something went wrong.
I didn't know about that program until now, and I didn't mod the game in any way

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
I don't think you can, and there is another inaccessible one southeast of the swamp on the world map by itself on an island.

Leoven

Jan 7, 2022
Can someone give me fully working game link that I don't have to patch, tired of trying to download over n over again and patching yet still some files always missing (now BGM theme3 missing).

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Can someone give me fully working game link that I don't have to patch, tired of trying to download over n over again and patching yet still some files always missing (now BGM theme3 missing).
Install the RPGMaker RTPs.

mm666

Aug 17, 2022
looking for someone kind enough to send me a all-CGs-completed save.
feel exhausted by all the tricky Richet's sub-quests.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
looking for someone kind enough to send me a all-CGs-completed save.
feel exhausted by all the tricky Richet's sub-quests.
This save is for the 1.07 Japanese version, so I hope it'll be compatible. I don't have all items of clothing, unfortunately.

Reactions: thanboxay
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes