RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

MeepNaysh

Nov 7, 2019
about the save, I am not sure if I can upload because of " please do not post any links until you have 3 posts ". Also, sub events can only be completed one by one ( if multiple events qualify for a specific day & npc, only the topmost will be available ), if you need heroine's locations, check the page 10 of this discussion. This discussion's posts have a lot info you need. Just check it page by page
Assuming comments count as posts, you already have two, so it wouldn't be hard to fulfill that requirement. The problem is more than just getting sub events to spawn (believe me, I've read this entire discussion, the so-called guides are TERRIBLE and the locations are horribly unclear/entirely random) it's also the fact that for some people entire scenes are completely unavailable because one enemy refuses to spawn. The only way I or anyone else with this problem could see them would be through a 100% completed gallery.

Edit: after posting this the message disappeared, meaning that comments do count as posts. Please grace us with the salvation of actually being able to complete the game.

Edit 2: Contrary to claims that I had previously believed, the save file provided on page 10 actually works! I am finally freed from this limbo of 95% completion!

Last edited:

MeepNaysh

Nov 7, 2019
So i am speaking to the hint fairy and it says for richie(cat girl) this: "It seems like you are going out in the daytime. It's bright and you can see slime." Does someone know wht it's supposed to mean?
IIRC she was in the map outside the slime cave on a ledge by a tree. I'm not sure whether it has to be in the afternoon or if the morning works but I went in the afternoon. When walking down from the top of the map I could see her by the tree on the ledge, but I had to walk around on the right side to get on top of it.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018

if so, here is the full save

Last edited:

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
try the the color cave where you mine at. deepest part of the mine in the teleport you should find in the other region of the west area explore the cave instill you find a stair go into it.
Do you have a screenshot of the place she should be? I'm also stuck on this part and multiple people have said the cave but I can't find her in there :[

Anyone know if the script is bugged? I read some stuff that past versions were so I wasn't sure if it got carried over.

Last edited:

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
guys i found only 3 bosses: big slime, big cave holder and the hive.... where's the forth?
and most of all, how i can open the portal?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
guys i found only 3 bosses: big slime, big cave holder and the hive.... where's the forth?
and most of all, how i can open the portal?
There are five bosses in total: mushrooms, slime, cave boss, hive and tentacles. And for opening the portal, you need the key from Angelica or you may use the teleporter to get in.

Reactions: kamina666

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
There are five bosses in total: mushrooms, slime, cave boss, hive and tentacles. And for opening the portal, you need the key from Angelica or you may use the teleporter to get in.
where i can find the big mushroom? and how i obtain the key?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
where i can find the big mushroom? and how i obtain the key?
To find the mushroom, go to the bottom right of the village, cross the bridge at the bottom right again, go up and cross another bridge, go in the swarm cave and head to the top left and there is a hole, go down the hole and you can find the boss.
About the portal key, I think you have to get the true ending, according to the discussion in ulmf( I don really remember how i did it), "you need to have your lewdness rating above 1000, collect a special herb in the north waterfall area (area with bee monsters), and complete stage 5 of the main quest line. After completing this you will get a key to from angelica to open the stone door to the final boss. " and you may also have to complete all the character quest.

Lyra black

Oct 19, 2020
the scenes in the anything with being defeated
the text is too far over
is the text spacing patch still needed?

Last edited:

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Does this game also have pregnancy or is that just stomach deformation due to insertion in the CG's?
There's tentacle pregnancy. There's a little animation of the tentacle sperm fertilizing the egg, then after a day or two in game time, you give birth to tentacle babies.

Reactions: f9account
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes