RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Stoatsan

Nov 18, 2019
So npc events are day specific (I plan on making a guide to them) and in case anyone was wondering which day is what here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
furthermore; if you are stuck on an event tag me in this thread and I will get back to you asap.
Did you ever finish that guide? Riche is the one I can never pin down.

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
So npc events are day specific (I plan on making a guide to them) and in case anyone was wondering which day is what here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
furthermore; if you are stuck on an event tag me in this thread and I will get back to you asap.
im stuck in main event 3 No money
can you help me?

and if you have walkthrought to relationship with angelica,sylvia and Richie can you tell me and place where the event

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Its kinda awkward that I don't really remember how to complete main event 3, I just keep completing the side quests and successfully proceed to main event 4.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
It seem the creators of this game worked on this one :

I'm 100% sure how they are related to this game but they link it on thier page and the styl and theme look prety similare to me.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
does this website help?

the link got the richee and sylvia locations, but you may need to translate it to english by google translate

Reactions: mutoryu3

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
does this website help?

the link got the richee and sylvia locations, but you may need to translate it to english by google translate
i dont know where the place
im done see that link but not found this event where

tell me pls

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I guess you have to head to nameless cave(your base beside the castle) at 19:00 to 23:00. And sorry for late reply

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
You need to head to Angelica when you are in main story 5(I guess or you can try when in main story 4), ask her to give you the key to the ruins entrance

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
You need to head to Angelica when you are in main story 5(I guess or you can try when in main story 4), ask her to give you the key to the ruins entrance
thanks i done

umm you know any game Mikotoshi-dou like this?

or same developer like lilialivehood

Nov 11, 2020
Question from the pictures I have seen is possible to recruit party members in this game or how can u unlock them shown in the pictures?

Nov 11, 2020
I came across something that lilia is too embarrassed to give the cakes that u make the breast milk with to the other characters, any suggestion to progress on this part?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes