RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
riche says something about clitoral parasites is this something that actually can happen or?
if so how?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone know a good cheat to get EP? i tried using save editor but none of the variables matched my EP stat and the gold one is useless so i'm stumped, hate time based games where you have to hit quotas

Dark Clouds

Jun 29, 2018
Î just want to know where I can get eels. That's the only Item I've not found where the F is it?
Hey I know I'm a month late but I got mine by fishing at that place in the west forest area that has the pier over the water during the night.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
how do you give them breast milk foods? i just get told this "to embarrassed to share my own breast milk" dialogue maybe there is something i am missing?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Your "Nasty Level" has to be at 800
do you know where to find sylvia when it says she is going out for a tour around noon if you go east you may find someone, but i been looking all over the place on the east side and can't spot her.

Dark Clouds

Jun 29, 2018
do you know where to find sylvia when it says she is going out for a tour around noon if you go east you may find someone, but i been looking all over the place on the east side and can't spot her.
Yeah I just found her today during that one lol. She's in the cave with the Cave Gurders I think they're called?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i should have all the scenes done because i am getting repeats now but i can't get the true ending despite that and having over 50 in relationships for all 3 girls.

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
i should have all the scenes done because i am getting repeats now but i can't get the true ending despite that and having over 50 in relationships for all 3 girls.
Did you get the flowers in the waterfall area to the north? Apparently they're necessary to get the true ending, from what I've read at least.

Shunsui

Jun 13, 2018
i dont know if u guys have this problem or not, but half of my text screen on the game, is outisde the box, how do i fix this?

MeepNaysh

Nov 7, 2019
Someone please help me out here. I've been trying to get the clit parasite to spawn for four hours and nothing I do is working. I've got the true ending and beaten all the bosses, there are only a few dialogues I haven't seen (what the hell does "Aren't you in trouble" mean for Sylvia and where is Riche at night when it's not a usual spot?). I really don't know what to do, and the only things I can think of are things I'm similarly stuck on as mentioned above.

Everyone keeps saying its in the top right of the ruins like it should be easy but I'm on day 130 and it's not there. I don't even want to fap anymore it's so frustrating. Failing a guide, can someone PLEASE upload a full save file. This thread is 22 pages and there isn't a single one.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilpixxle

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Someone please help me out here. I've been trying to get the clit parasite to spawn for four hours and nothing I do is working. I've got the true ending and beaten all the bosses, there are only a few dialogues I haven't seen (what the hell does "Aren't you in trouble" mean for Sylvia and where is Riche at night when it's not a usual spot?). I really don't know what to do, and the only things I can think of are things I'm similarly stuck on as mentioned above.

Everyone keeps saying its in the top right of the ruins like it should be easy but I'm on day 130 and it's not there. I don't even want to fap anymore it's so frustrating. Failing a guide, can someone PLEASE upload a full save file. This thread is 22 pages and there isn't a single one.
funny because all i achieved is normal ending A (where silvya tells that mc can not return to normal life), did not find out how to max all the girls stats, have no idea about true einding, can not open the ruins or find out what is abandoned mansion is for, 115 days level 50 with nasty level 7000

MeepNaysh

Nov 7, 2019
Alright 10 hours in and I've pretty much accepted I'm never gonna get to see the scenes unless someone uploads a save that actually works.

Reactions: lilpixxle

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
I know that pain. i have unlocked the ruins after accepting an ending, but i don't understand why i also could never get the parasite to spawn. I wish the game had a guide that is actually well written.

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
So i am speaking to the hint fairy and it says for richie(cat girl) this: "It seems like you are going out in the daytime. It's bright and you can see slime." Does someone know wht it's supposed to mean?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
oh my, I finally reached 100% of the game which took me about 21 hours , Thanks for sharing

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
about the save, I am not sure if I can upload because of " please do not post any links until you have 3 posts ". Also, sub events can only be completed one by one ( if multiple events qualify for a specific day & npc, only the topmost will be available ), if you need heroine's locations, check the page 10 of this discussion. This discussion's posts have a lot info you need. Just check it page by page

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes