RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
any chance you can add the missing furry parts to the sprite image : o

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
Ive been searching around the forums a bit and I can't seem to get the clit parasite to spawn at the ruins entrance. I had Richie tell me about it, so I assumed it would spawn. But it hasn't yet, so i'm wondering is there a specific time or some other specific spawn requirments?

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Ive been searching around the forums a bit and I can't seem to get the clit parasite to spawn at the ruins entrance. I had Richie tell me about it, so I assumed it would spawn. But it hasn't yet, so i'm wondering is there a specific time or some other specific spawn requirments?
you need to unlock the erosion ruins themselves 1st

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
its possible like one of the in game tuts said. some monsters spawn at different times of day

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
I think you clear chapter 3 after leveling up enough and doing other stuff like other characters H events, I have no evidence just a theory.

Reactions: Nepler

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
well im on chapter 5 LOL and i still can not get the seal to the door open all it says is find your sister LMAO! XD XD girl i cant even leave the island to go find her : (

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
I think you clear chapter 3 after leveling up enough and doing other stuff like other characters H events, I have no evidence just a theory.
Bro you have no idea how much this actually helped thanks bro

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
Is there any special requirments to open up the ruins? I made a small atempt to continue my story forward but I got stopped at one of the basic endings. *Almost wish there was a walk through so people would know whats up and there wouldn't be misinformation.*

Reactions: Nepler

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any special requirments to open up the ruins? I made a small atempt to continue my story forward but I got stopped at one of the basic endings. *Almost wish there was a walk through so people would know whats up and there wouldn't be misinformation.*
I think the special requirement is sending the letter to lilias sister.
Im not sure but that seems to be the only option.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I think the special requirement is sending the letter to lilias sister.
Im not sure but that seems to be the only option.
wtf send a letter Oo how???? goes to boot it up how do you do this? anyone

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
sister and sister
i got to get in touch with my sister....
i'm worried
hope there nothing wrong....

only thing it says D:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
you get new areas unlock once the quest is given. im still stuck on my sister part for chapter 5 : ( i can't figure out what to do

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
you get new areas unlock once the quest is given. im still stuck on my sister part for chapter 5 : ( i can't figure out what to do
can you description of all the mission you have done to get a clear on them. waiting around, Defeat monsters, bathing attack (H), Awakening to exposure, Material Procurement (Sylvia), Sexual experience, sister and sister. sweet i got bathing done now trying understand the other one in main story 2.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I am currently stuck on one of Riche's events. The hint fairy tells me to find her near a strangely colored wall during the day on Tuesday.
She stays at home all day, but that might just be shoddy work by the dev (I think that happened for another one of her events).
I thought the strangely colored wall might be the sealed wall, but she's not there so... I have no idea where else to look.
(Sidenote... thanks for not translating the days, translator. Turns out those are important. If anyone else is having trouble with the days, you can Google the Japanese symbols for days of the week.)
try the the color cave where you mine at. deepest part of the mine in the teleport you should find in the other region of the west area explore the cave instill you find a stair go into it.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes