RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Beach south of town at the bottom right corner. Other than that, she's normally at one of the fishing spots, however you have to be at the right spot within a specific window of time.
Not sure if its the fishing one. It states something like "at night richies conversation will be differnt. the place? not a normal richie house" and so help me God I cannot find it.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if its the fishing one. It states something like "at night richies conversation will be differnt. the place? not a normal richie house" and so help me God I cannot find it.
First of all, the nameless beach one which you mentioned in your previous post. To do this one you need to first figure out exactly which day it's on. Most likely the problem you're encountering finding this one is the timing. Although the fairy says she's on the beach at night, it should technically say early early morning because the time to be there is the same day she says it at 0:10 until whenever she vanishes. If you try going at the end of the day you'll find nothing.

If I recall correctly, fishing ones all state that she is out fishing.

It's been quite a while since I played through the whole game, so the only ones I can think of off where she is inside a building is in the smithing cave in town, or the slime cave at the rest area with the bed.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
First of all, the nameless beach one which you mentioned in your previous post. To do this one you need to first figure out exactly which day it's on. Most likely the problem you're encountering finding this one is the timing. Although the fairy says she's on the beach at night, it should technically say early early morning because the time to be there is the same day she says it at 0:10 until whenever she vanishes. If you try going at the end of the day you'll find nothing.

If I recall correctly, fishing ones all state that she is out fishing.

It's been quite a while since I played through the whole game, so the only ones I can think of off where she is inside a building is in the smithing cave in town, or the slime cave at the rest area with the bed.
Aw dang. thanks for the help anyways.

Feleranis

Jul 21, 2018
How can I use that Matatabi for Riche? I can´t find anything craftabe from it and text in adventurer notes is cut off so no info from that.

Jan 2, 2018
How to complete Big stomach, big breast and small breast, Request for work?

For some reason i can't turn the emblem of regen in

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
When i downloaded the zip file it said that it is in an unknown format or corrupt. Can anyone help me? Also the mega link has been deleted for some reason

BLahBLahFUck

May 22, 2018
Maybe I'm just an idiot but I can't work out how I'm supposed to take on the bosses. Every time I approach them, Lilia says she's worried she'll be attacked and backs off. What do I need to trigger to get to the boss fights?

Feleranis

Jul 21, 2018
Maybe I'm just an idiot but I can't work out how I'm supposed to take on the bosses. Every time I approach them, Lilia says she's worried she'll be attacked and backs off. What do I need to trigger to get to the boss fights?
just continue playing, later you will have a chat with that succubus about the bosses and after that you will be able to fight them.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Where is sylvie when the fairy told you to go east? I've tried to go to the old has at noon but can't find her

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
how do you progress when it says to listen to more stories as i swear i've talked to everyone?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes