RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know how to fight the tentacles from another world boss?
You need to have reached true ending (how to do so is explained somwhere in this thread). Then I think you can discuss with angelica a some point and she will give to a thing to oppend the door of the ruins.

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
their are 3 titles that is req needed to be confined titles are positive thinking,naive girl,trained nasty havent figured out how to do it here link if that helps
I think that confined is either losing to bosses or having Angelica lay claim to your debt when it gets too big... No idea what classifies as "too big" though, so I'd love to learn that either way.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I think that confined is either losing to bosses or having Angelica lay claim to your debt when it gets too big... No idea what classifies as "too big" though, so I'd love to learn that either way.
I also think that "confined" mean being defeated by boss. I think that's how I unlocked "positive thinking".

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
what is in the 12/19/19 patch? I didn't DL cause I thought I had it fully updated, PLUS I am just so fucking slow keeping up to date with my games recently XD

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I tend to play with the on screen character image switched off, but recently it seems to keep switching itself back on even if I use either the keyboard short cut in game or the settings item in the inventory, which is not really that much of a problem but a bit annoying, though I did notice that the image looks a bit odd when she is full of milk this is before the game required me to use the special skill milk three times to get here back to normal, any ideas what is going on with the image as it looks really really odd to say the least.

The large boobs do not bother me but the stomach area look weird as hell, especially as she is not pregnant with anything at the time.

I am using the 1.08 final fix version if it matters.

Game_2020-01-13_10-41-09.png

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I tend to play with the on screen character image switched off, but recently it seems to keep switching itself back on even if I use either the keyboard short cut in game or the settings item in the inventory, which is not really that much of a problem but a bit annoying, though I did notice that the image looks a bit odd when she is full of milk this is before the game required me to use the special skill milk three times to get here back to normal, any ideas what is going on with the image as it looks really really odd to say the least.

The large boobs do not bother me but the stomach area look weird as hell, especially as she is not pregnant with anything at the time.

I am using the 1.08 final fix version if it matters.

View attachment 515247
You mean the cloth part going forward? cause that is her tunic :3.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
You mean the cloth part going forward? cause that is her tunic :3.
No i mean the weird looking bit that looks like her stomach under the boobs, that make it look like she is very oddly pregnant. The bit just in front of the belt buckle and her thighs, and under her boobs.

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
No i mean the weird looking bit that looks like her stomach under the boobs, that make it look like she is very oddly pregnant. The bit just in front of the belt buckle and her thighs, and under her boobs.
What's going on there is she's leaning forwards so her loose skirt is making it appear larger than it is, since one-slot clothing only has one damage state. Just like how if you were pregnant with small tiddies, her boobs would still be out.

As for needing to milk your breasts multiple times to get them back to normal, the Milking skill only removes so much of the "Big Breast" count seen in the lewd statuses in the pause menu. Once you hit around 50 or so, the big breasts begin, but can keep increasing in number indefinitely pretty much.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
So... I saw some references in this thread about true end and some stuff like that. Can someone give me a quick rundown on how I get the other endings and go into the sealed area?

devilcry1981

Jul 29, 2019
So... I saw some references in this thread about true end and some stuff like that. Can someone give me a quick rundown on how I get the other endings and go into the sealed area?

i know the bad end all you have to be is in debt to ann
normal end A if you not in debt . havnt found how to get normal ending B yet
true end from what most people been saying do all the quest havnt got that one yet thou.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I just keep my character with big boobs and inflated preggo tummy. :D Damn you fetishes DAMN YOUUUUU *whispers* I don't really mean it *pats fetish* >_>

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
Two Questions I need to find some answers about:
1. I know she mentions collecting on our debt at one point, but is that just the bad end, or is there a scene if we get a large enough debt built up?
and 2. When talking to Angelica about going to the ending, it mentions that timed events will no longer be available. Which events are those?

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
Two Questions I need to find some answers about:
1. I know she mentions collecting on our debt at one point, but is that just the bad end, or is there a scene if we get a large enough debt built up?
and 2. When talking to Angelica about going to the ending, it mentions that timed events will no longer be available. Which events are those?
1. Idk...
2. Timed events are the ones where you find the characters in different places from their usual spot (usually) and each of these events only happen on specific days of the week.

I may be wrong but that's how I've seen it

devilcry1981

Jul 29, 2019
1. Idk...
2. Timed events are the ones where you find the characters in different places from their usual spot (usually) and each of these events only happen on specific days of the week.

I may be wrong but that's how I've seen it

just being in debt by a lil bit will trigger bad end but best way is to spend all your ep before end of day can be hard with char stats being carried over just fallow the events and gain lil ep as possable.
i dont know about the times events but i thank some events might end if you progresss too fast in each chapter but dont really know.
still working on normal end b and true end.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So is this translation done for now? Because that glitch where it crashes if you go into the fully upgrade house basement kind of sucks. I'm pretty sure that is where the games gallery is.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
So is this translation done for now? Because that glitch where it crashes if you go into the fully upgrade house basement kind of sucks. I'm pretty sure that is where the games gallery is.
I never had that bug on the version I played (ie. the two last).

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes