RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

shogan187

Jul 26, 2019
Where will i find riche fishing? i look all the fishing spots that i know but she's not there? or am i missing something?

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Where will i find riche fishing? i look all the fishing spots that i know but she's not there? or am i missing something?
She just have a ton of possible fishing spots I think. I myself found her on the map to the left of the nameless beach. Maybe also you need to have duscussed with angelica about clitoral parasits before she actually apear anywhere but I'm not sureaout that last point.

Reactions: shogan187

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone know how I get rainbow and silver thread?
If you mean silk thread then it can be found in harvest nodes in both road without a road and mountain trail without a road maps, assuming of course you can get to those map zones.

As for rainbow anything no idea, as I never heard of it what is it used for?

EruLu

Jul 1, 2018
If you mean silk thread then it can be found in harvest nodes in both road without a road and mountain trail without a road maps, assuming of course you can get to those map zones.

As for rainbow anything no idea, as I never heard of it what is it used for?
Once you fully upgrade your area where u craft your clothes and fully upgrade your house u can make some gear that requires it under aromer sorry if my english is my bad. Also how do i get feathers? there is also an item called silver thread but its only made 2 make 2 pieces of clothing.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Once you fully upgrade your area where u craft your clothes and fully upgrade your house u can make some gear that requires it under aromer sorry if my english is my bad. Also how do i get feathers? there is also an item called silver thread but its only made 2 make 2 pieces of clothing.
Bird Feather? They are from the North Waterfall map.

If you are interested in what drops from where I posted a spoilered list a while back, it has not been updated for quite a while though as I have not been playing much recently, post is here https://f95zone.to/threads/lilias-l...08-final-fix-mikotoshi-dou.36666/post-2767933

EruLu

Jul 1, 2018
Bird Feather? They are from the North Waterfall map.

If you are interested in what drops from where I posted a spoilered list a while back, it has not been updated for quite a while though as I have not been playing much recently, post is here https://f95zone.to/threads/lilias-l...08-final-fix-mikotoshi-dou.36666/post-2767933
TY for the link it has some stuff i have been missing to make my gear. its still a pain that i almost explored the entire area and have yet 2 find the rainbow and silver thread if i find any before hand ill let you know.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Ahh, that explains why I never heard of them I never got the game that far along.
I'm pretty sure you did. But I think the name is closer to something like unamed cave. It is the cave where there is your forge, in the north of the village map, near the pond where you can bath . I you upgrade it enought you will be able to craft thos thread on the left anvil.

EruLu

Jul 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure you did. But I think the name is closer to something like unamed cave. It is the cave where there is your forge, in the north of the village map, near the pond where you can bath . I you upgrade it enought you will be able to craft thos thread on the left anvil.
Ill look into it i never thought of upgrading the cave just the house.
Edit: TY for the tip I needed 2 fully upgrade the blacksmithing part to make to threads :)

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Oh that place, yeh I did upgrade the blacksmith or whatever it is option but only the first one, never got any further than that, admittedly I was around lv40-45 ish at the time, but with the frequent updates and suggestion to not use existing saves I never got back there again.

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
I don't know if it's just really bad luck or if I just haven't found the right zone for it yet, but would anyone happen to know where diamonds are found?

devilcry1981

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it's just really bad luck or if I just haven't found the right zone for it yet, but would anyone happen to know where diamonds are found?

they can be found behind the either the slime boss of the cave guarder boss rarly found in the cave where the cave garders are

Reactions: Rexzon

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
they can be found behind the either the slime boss of the cave guarder boss rarly found in the cave where the cave garders are
Ah, so they're rather rare unless you go to those two boss rooms then. That explains it, since I just now even unlocked the ability to fight bosses. Thanks for the info!

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes