RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
She fishes in more than one location. I don't remember all the locations off the top of my head, but you'll need to use the teleport feather to visit all of them in a single night.

The one's I do remember
Left side of nameless beach
2 maps east of starting village
2 maps east 1 map south 1 map west of starting village
2nd room on the north side of the octopus cave in the west
Somewhere 1 west 3-4 north(Not sure on exact location) there from starting village there should be another one with a tent and a fairy next to a dock.

There's probably more but I'd have to look for them.
I finally found her on the map left of the Nameless Beach. But I wonder if here encounter wasn't loked behind the clitoral parasit event.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I downloaded the game yesterday, but the text in the mission log and when you lose to a monster is still cut off
It's only my problem or it's actually like this?

Jun 27, 2017
where is the octopus boss i found octupus cave b with a spot to fish but even though i am fishing there for 1h nothing dont see a different path either

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
where is the octopus boss i found octupus cave b with a spot to fish but even though i am fishing there for 1h nothing dont see a different path either
For what I know, the boss are the following :

BossLocation
MushroomSwamp cave
Large TentacleAbandoned Mine
Slime KingSlime Cave
Bee HiveBee Hive
Tentacle From an Other WorldErosion Ruins

Reactions: hiltinho14

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Someone know any guide to this game? I'm completely lost ;-;
I didn't found any.
Those post may be what come the clostest from a guide :

Full Save, found here

Post by: Rawr1125 @ ULMF
So npc events are day specific (I plan on making a guide to them) and in case anyone was wondering which day is what here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
furthermore; if you are stuck on an event tag me in this thread and I will get back to you asap.

Sep 11, 2017
Making a guide to the NPC's is slowly getting underway; but also seems like you just continue the events on a day that is one of the days you can interact with one of the NPC's. Certain Criteria is also needed such as slut level and event status. I think clothing also is taken in to account. I Know the plant is something you need for True ending.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
I downloaded the game yesterday, but the text in the mission log and when you lose to a monster is still cut off
It's only my problem or it's actually like this?
well, bcause the game using a script that make text center in lose scene its make the translated ver gone wrong i think
and yes all of us have this problem
i already have temporary fix for that for now (idk if it will make more bug/crash)

Reactions: trocolloo

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know how to complete "Fishing and Cat" side quest? I tried to fishing a lot (all place) but it didn't complete...
And missing 2 last side quest, don't know how to active it.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
well, bcause the game using a script that make text center in lose scene its make the translated ver gone wrong i think
and yes all of us have this problem
i already have temporary fix for that for now (idk if it will make more bug/crash)
If you have fix you could share it here?
The translation is a bit confusing and the cut text doesn't help

dominusvenatus

Apr 6, 2019
so ive gotten all of their favourability to 50 and im trying to initiate the sequences to get their scenes, should the fairy that tells you about special conversations kind of help lead you to them on her own, or do i also need to kind of just be on the lookout for when they're just not at the main home area

1Demon

Aug 27, 2017
A few issues:
There are quite a few instances where the text runs off the screen instead of going onto a new line
The title and accessory equip slots are all broken
There's still at least one image not being referenced correctly, one of the bottom right orbs on the 3rd basement floor caused a crash

Other than those game played fine
A few issues:
There are quite a few instances where the text runs off the screen instead of going onto a new line
The title and accessory equip slots are all broken
There's still at least one image not being referenced correctly, one of the bottom right orbs on the 3rd basement floor caused a crash

Other than those game played fine
I'm having the same issues.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I added a patch for the text spacing provided by Lazka from ULMF, I can't guarantee the patch won't cause problems at any point so I'm not updating the full game with it.

Reactions: trocolloo

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Eventidegames
BY GOD, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN.
1577872902449.png
That's an invalid character in the dialogue that goes with the type-three tentacle's mouth attack, aphrodisiac variant.
Patch 6 (Final) (For real this time) when?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Eventidegames
BY GOD, SHE'S AT IT AGAIN.
View attachment 503307
That's an invalid character in the dialogue that goes with the type-three tentacle's mouth attack, aphrodisiac variant.
Patch 6 (Final) (For real this time) when?
Darn, I was hoping the patch that was provided would just work, it was made by putting it in the RPG Maker VX Ace editor which I don't own so I cannot fix this.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes