RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
She is sometimes outside, just to the south of the manor house, or in the kitchen of the manor itself. Though if you have already done the kill 5 tentacles and handed it into her then talk to one of the maids in the dining room to hand the quest in.
Got it, it took a reload to get her back for some reason. She wasn't in town or anywhere else.

SleepyCheepy

Mar 27, 2019
I'm having a problem where every time I open the .rar there is nothing there to extract and my extractor crashes, dis anybody else have this problem and if so how do you fix it?

TStep80

Jan 14, 2018
I'm having a problem where every time I open the .rar there is nothing there to extract and my extractor crashes, dis anybody else have this problem and if so how do you fix it?
1 - try to install newest version of good extractor - 7zip for example

2 - if crashes continue to happens - try this

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you talk to her in the mornings (in the kitchen of the mansion), she will give you quests based around gathering cooking ingredients.
I see, so the type of quest is time based, clever. In that case, the reason I'm only getting kill quests is because I don't talk to her at a time when she's offering a different type.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Uh oh.
View attachment 488685
That's the Hornets anal attack while under stage 2 breast inflation, by the way. It's using the wrong classification system, the actual picture it's trying to find is called 'E02_000'.
Also, still crashing when attempting stage 4 anal birth with the bizzare converstion-looking error, yes, I do have Fix #3, it didn't help.

-Edit: Oh, and just renaming the offending animation causes that stage to balloon to a much larger size then it's supposed to... but that's a graphical error rather then a CTD, so meh?
that's really weird, since that is what the original call for, I'll just rename it.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I got this one too, during... an anal birth scene if I remember correctly. I think it was just after activating the ability.
Gonna need to play through again to see if I can get this with the latest patch, it might actually just be from old saves at this point. we'll see.

H3draut3r

Jul 27, 2019
Happens when trying to give birth with large stomach
After patch, still got error message from trying anal birth.
View attachment 485501
Considering the circumstances...the error message seems a lil outta place :unsure:

i found out, that if the Intestines are filled with specific tentacles ( explicit the ones from the "Demon Cruz" or "Cave holder"-Boss )(somewhere at the Values #255-259 ), the game will crash like above. i will try to test, which value exactly is causing the failure. Editing hard income :D

i can fix that without editing my savegame by drinking the "Parasitic Agent C", which is for the urethral?
if i would have the RPGM, i would try fix it on my own, maybe release a patch for others and be happy, but 80$ is a bit too much for me ;)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gonna need to play through again to see if I can get this with the latest patch, it might actually just be from old saves at this point. we'll see.
Can confirm, the bug when attempting anal birth with inflation of between 25-29 causing crashing is still happening. Running Fix #4, clean save, no change or more helpful error message, still the same wildly mis-targeted address for stage 3 belly inflation during anal birth.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
i found out, that if the Intestines are filled with specific tentacles ( explicit the ones from the "Demon Cruz" or "Cave holder"-Boss )(somewhere at the Values #255-259 ), the game will crash like above. i will try to test, which value exactly is causing the failure. Editing hard income :D

i can fix that without editing my savegame by drinking the "Parasitic Agent C", which is for the urethral?
if i would have the RPGM, i would try fix it on my own, maybe release a patch for others and be happy, but 80$ is a bit too much for me ;)
Sigh, map 50, which has this error isn't exporting properly, despite being fixed it's not applying. trying to fix now

Reactions: H3draut3r

H3draut3r

Jul 27, 2019
Sigh, map 50, which has this error isn't exporting properly, despite being fixed it's not applying. trying to fix now
Let me try that Fix#4 first ;) maybe it was fixed, but i didn't downloaded it yet :D

[EDIT]
it didnt crashed for now at least..... i'll write you, if it does :D

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Let me try that Fix#4 first ;) maybe it was fixed, but i didn't downloaded it yet :D

[EDIT]
it didnt crashed for now at least..... i'll write you, if it does :D
I'm uploading one now, that should fix it, i've checked it multiple times. Fix 5 should fix everything, I hope, please report back if you have the chance to test.

Reactions: H3draut3r

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm uploading one now, that should fix it, i've checked it multiple times. Fix 5 should fix everything, I hope, please report back if you have the chance to test.
Still crashing. Clean save, Fix #5, no change, no effect.
At this point, it has to be something wrong with the patching process itself, and nothing you're uploading is actually changing anything.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes