RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
So, wait, is it correct to consider this a direct sequel to Rain's rave? Some characters seem strangely familiar.

eard

Apr 23, 2018
Ack, sorry about that, not too sure what the requirements are to go to various places, but head through the old base, and then through erosion forest A, which should then take you to the waterfall, I was around level 40ish when I was making this up. I was trying to make a map of the game, but got kinda turned around, and got fed up with it so just listed each location and what could be found there.
I found it myself, it was through the mountan path

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Hmmm. I'm having some issues triggering the True End. Anyone have any idea what I'm missing?
So far I've unlocked every CG except the otherworldly tentacle boss, and the ending cg's. Chara events are only a few that keeps looping. I've also used the parasite to fuck all three (On another note, isn't that supposed to give titles?)...

My only thoughts is that it may be that it all needs to be done before the test preparations at the end are even ready, or that every last quest needs to be done too. (I can't seem to complete 'Fishing and Cat', 'Big stomach', 'Big breasts at small breasts' and 'Purpose of jumping out of the house') ...or do I need to keel 'Nasty' as low as possible, maybe...?

Hopefully I can get that little bit that's left done...

Reactions: khynes7900xtx

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Hmmm. I'm having some issues triggering the True End. Anyone have any idea what I'm missing?
So far I've unlocked every CG except the otherworldly tentacle boss, and the ending cg's. Chara events are only a few that keeps looping. I've also used the parasite to fuck all three (On another note, isn't that supposed to give titles?)...

My only thoughts is that it may be that it all needs to be done before the test preparations at the end are even ready, or that every last quest needs to be done too. (I can't seem to complete 'Fishing and Cat', 'Big stomach', 'Big breasts at small breasts' and 'Purpose of jumping out of the house') ...or do I need to keel 'Nasty' as low as possible, maybe...?

Hopefully I can get that little bit that's left done...
Did you find the Peony?

If I remember correctly you have to find a specific plant somewhere in the world and pick it up.

Where it was located, I don't remember since I got it a couple years ago. :p

I want to say it was in the mountains somewhere, but I could be wrong.

• Love
Reactions: Nouvi

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Did you find the Peony?

If I remember correctly you have to find a specific plant somewhere in the world and pick it up.

Where it was located, I don't remember since I got it a couple years ago. :p

I want to say it was in the mountains somewhere, but I could be wrong.
Y DID I NOT PICK THAT DARNABLE THING UP BEFORE!!! ...I even went up the stairs, but guess I missed it due the the stand up portrait covering it. Thank you. Also, it was at the waterfall, but plenty close enough.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Y DID I NOT PICK THAT DARNABLE THING UP BEFORE!!! ...I even went up the stairs, but guess I missed it due the the stand up portrait covering it. Thank you. Also, it was at the waterfall, but plenty close enough.
It might just be that it doesn't actually spawn until a certain point in the story line, so it might not have been there last time you passed by.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
By the way I was wondering, for now the dialogue for most monster sex is empty. Is it normal?
Definitely isn't. It looks to me that the monster sex dialog is just offset to outside of the screen for some bizarre reason, which makes the dialog box appear empty.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Uh oh.
Capture.PNG
That's the Hornets anal attack while under stage 2 breast inflation, by the way. It's using the wrong classification system, the actual picture it's trying to find is called 'E02_000'.
Also, still crashing when attempting stage 4 anal birth with the bizzare converstion-looking error, yes, I do have Fix #3, it didn't help.

-Edit: Oh, and just renaming the offending animation causes that stage to balloon to a much larger size then it's supposed to... but that's a graphical error rather then a CTD, so meh?

Last edited:

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
And I'm also wondering if everyone here have this issue of haveing only empty text frame in sexe scene or is there some people here for which it is displayed properly?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm totally lost, I killed 5 tentacles and no reaction. Also, Sylvia seems to be missing completely.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I'm totally lost, I killed 5 tentacles and no reaction. Also, Sylvia seems to be missing completely.
She is sometimes outside, just to the south of the manor house, or in the kitchen of the manor itself. Though if you have already done the kill 5 tentacles and handed it into her then talk to one of the maids in the dining room to hand the quest in.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes