RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
So here's another bug:

I've got it during tentacles vaginal attack. I've got fix3 patch and I ran it with Jap Locale.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Running your game in Japanese locale seems to fix this.
It doesn't. Oddly enough I got that scene to work once, out of nowhere, while every other attempt fails upon trying to retrive cg with a line of translated dialogue instead of file address.

titan5454

May 15, 2018
I don't understand what to do. I'm at level 20 and I've weakened the enemies down to 0, so why can't I fight a boss? She keeps turning back. I dont' understand how to progress in this game, the translation is kinda dodgy.

anonmos

Oct 23, 2017
I don't understand what to do. I'm at level 20 and I've weakened the enemies down to 0, so why can't I fight a boss? She keeps turning back. I dont' understand how to progress in this game, the translation is kinda dodgy.
Talk to the blond girl and select check progress or whatever it was. If she says something like 'see more stories' than that means that you need to grind more. Check the fairy by the lower lake in town to see who has special dialogue that day, and see that. Level up more, upgrade the house, things like that. You need to be on Main story 3 in adventure notes to fight bosses

Matchlight

Dec 16, 2018
Cheers and thanks for the work man. Been following since you picked it up in the other thread and had been waiting a year or so before that so I'm totally psyched about what you've done.

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if you can adjust sexual values like in Rain's Rave? (End game you had good control over almost all values in the game with some items)

Reactions: Konstantinus

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
ok so the game is playable for me though i dunno if i actually have tkool. only weird thing is some text isn't positioned correctly, so it's going out of the text box. mainly happens with the tentacles impregnating u but, i've only encountered tentacles and larvae so far. not able to go to any other areas yet

Gayblade69

Sep 30, 2019
For everyone that is stuck in the story.
Progress is made by completing various objectives like your level, lewdness, how far you've upgraded your home, your social progress with the 3 side girls, etc.

To get the true ending you need to complete all dialogues with the 3 side characters (Angelica, Riche and Sylvia). For all scenes to occur you need their NPC favorability at 50 (you can check this stat in your Maidens Handbook).
Finally speak with Angelica to let yourself get checked and there will be an option for an alternative ending.

To open the sealed wall you need to finish the game with the true ending.

The parasitic clitoris tentacle can be found in the Island Outback map in the top right corner near the sealed wall. You need this for the futa scenes.

Scenes can be rewatched by upgrading the basement twice.

Jul 5, 2018
hey, I get the error in the screenshot whenever I launch the game, I am using a Japanese locale and have tried with and without the patch, I've also confirmed that there is no file with the words "theme3" in Audio/BGM. Fixed it I forgot i moved rtp which breaks it.

Last edited:

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I have a question about the content. What is the level of willingness for the character to interact with tentacles?

The tags do not contains corruption or rape but the description mention "traumatic memory of the violation" which is kinda dark. So is the genral dynamic sort of like in tentacle thrive where the heroine quickly get willing to mate with wiggly beasts, or does it stick to the "classic" approach of the tentale genre?

Reactions: Farles

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I have a question about the content. What is the level of willingness for the character to interact with tentacles?

The tags do not contains corruption or rape but the description mention "traumatic memory of the violation" which is kinda dark. So is the genral dynamic sort of like in tentacle thrive where the heroine quickly get willing to mate with wiggly beasts, or does it stick to the "classic" approach of the tentale genre?
Well... The description is highly overdone about that trauma, because there's not any trauma at all. In fact, she just thinks it was a dream at first, and when she hears it wasn't, she rather accept it somewhat like ,,oh... So it wasn't a dream, huh?". You can choose to have sexual intercourse with monsters, but it most likely work like they will rape her during the battle and when You lose it - but it gives You a profit in both situations, because every rape train some part of Your body, so when You get raped again, You take less damage, for example: Heroines vagina is raped several times - further vaginal rapes will deal less damage, and so on. In addition You get money for each defeat anyway, so it's a way to get rich. But that's not the only way, of course.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018

Mechanically it's a "corruption" game, meaning not actual corruption but a lewdness stat (translated as "Nasty" here) which increases which pretty much every sex scene including fingers-only masturbation. The higher the stat the more into it she gets, at a few hundred the dialogue is full of hearts and you can run around naked.

Classifying "rape" is a bit hazy as the player has a lot of agency: there are no traditional random encounters, every group of enemies is a specific moving entity which you can avoid or run into deliberately. All attacks are sexual and hitting 0 HP usually means the monsters just fill you up with their spawn which many regular moves do anyway.

At very low Nasty it's a little hard to read due to the quality of the translation and some clipping/dialogue bugs. As far as I can tell she's not entirely willing (really no idea what the Japanese cultural standard is because I've read far too many explicitly consensual doujin translations where half her dialogue during sex STILL is "eek! noo!") but I have not encountered any real sobbing, pleading or obvious signs of trauma. In theory you should be able to survive the first few days by dodging encounters while gathering stuff and fishing (sell raw mats for EP/money, you need 100/day to survive) and starting on day 3 you can plunder the swamp for mushrooms which straight up boost your Nasty stat. Eat enough of those and every regular encounter will be entirely "consensual" (magical aphrodisiacs aside).

Reactions: Chrathrard

stevey

Jun 12, 2017
Full Save, found here

Post by: Rawr1125 @ ULMF

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Well... The description is highly overdone about that trauma, because there's not any trauma at all. In fact, she just thinks it was a dream at first, and when she hears it wasn't, she rather accept it somewhat like ,,oh... So it wasn't a dream, huh?". You can choose to have sexual intercourse with monsters, but it most likely work like they will rape her during the battle and when You lose it - but it gives You a profit in both situations, because every rape train some part of Your body, so when You get raped again, You take less damage, for example: Heroines vagina is raped several times - further vaginal rapes will deal less damage, and so on. In addition You get money for each defeat anyway, so it's a way to get rich. But that's not the only way, of course.
Mechanically it's a "corruption" game, meaning not actual corruption but a lewdness stat (translated as "Nasty" here) which increases which pretty much every sex scene including fingers-only masturbation. The higher the stat the more into it she gets, at a few hundred the dialogue is full of hearts and you can run around naked.

Classifying "rape" is a bit hazy as the player has a lot of agency: there are no traditional random encounters, every group of enemies is a specific moving entity which you can avoid or run into deliberately. All attacks are sexual and hitting 0 HP usually means the monsters just fill you up with their spawn which many regular moves do anyway.

At very low Nasty it's a little hard to read due to the quality of the translation and some clipping/dialogue bugs. As far as I can tell she's not entirely willing (really no idea what the Japanese cultural standard is because I've read far too many explicitly consensual doujin translations where half her dialogue during sex STILL is "eek! noo!") but I have not encountered any real sobbing, pleading or obvious signs of trauma. In theory you should be able to survive the first few days by dodging encounters while gathering stuff and fishing (sell raw mats for EP/money, you need 100/day to survive) and starting on day 3 you can plunder the swamp for mushrooms which straight up boost your Nasty stat. Eat enough of those and every regular encounter will be entirely "consensual" (magical aphrodisiacs aside).
Ok thank you both for your answer.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes