RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
can someone just give a direct download link to the RPG TKool VX Ace RTP cause the website even when translated still has some japenese text and i can't figure out where to go on the website

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
can someone just give a direct download link to the RPG TKool VX Ace RTP cause the website even when translated still has some japenese text and i can't figure out where to go on the website

Try this

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
How does the combat feel, in this game ?
Can you actually fight back & win fights, or are them just an excuse to show scenes ?

And regarding to scenes, can we avoid (either by disabling them or by using skills or playing a specific way to protect against) some kind of the content ? Also, are there several scenes per enemy, or is it enemy 1 = scene 1, enemy 2 = scene 2, etc. ?

Thanks.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
How does the combat feel, in this game ?
Can you actually fight back & win fights, or are them just an excuse to show scenes ?

And regarding to scenes, can we avoid (either by disabling them or by using skills or playing a specific way to protect against) some kind of the content ? Also, are there several scenes per enemy, or is it enemy 1 = scene 1, enemy 2 = scene 2, etc. ?

Thanks.
You can definetly win fights but you don't get too much for it. Think of the game as a Rune Factory as made in RPG Maker except you're your own livestock. It's much better to to let the enemies knock you up first so you can lay eggs and make milk than it is to beat them unless you really need the experience.

Edit: I'm also really excited about the platformer this guy is working on now, it has a playable demo but he's locked it behind Cien and I can't get my hands on it due to not having a credit card, shit sucks bro.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Oh, I understand that "losing" is the way to get scenes, but I just like the challenge & I like to struggle. Being raped over and over without any influence on my fate is clearly not my kink

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
...the commets scare me a bit, is the text just looking weird or can I not read everything?
Cause I hate it when I miss some plot (Yes, part of me plays for plot)
The text is decent enough, though still very engrish, translation. The big problem is that the text is HORRIBLY misaligned and sentences will suddenly stop
And be continued on a new
section

Oh, I understand that "losing" is the way to get scenes, but I just like the challenge & I like to struggle. Being raped over and over without any influence on my fate is clearly not my kink
No it's not about losing. Having sex is the best way to make "money" which is something you use all the time and you need to consume every day.

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
The text is decent enough, though still very engrish, translation. The big problem is that the text is HORRIBLY misaligned and sentences will suddenly stop
And be continued on a new
section
Eh I can live with that, as long as I can somewhat understand what's happening and I'm not missing any text...

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Eh I can live with that, as long as I can somewhat understand what's happening and I'm not missing any text...
...okay, I can indeed live with this....but...there was a partial translation that was ,especially at the beginning, way better translated, why wasn't the text from that used?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes