RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

titan5454

May 15, 2018
It's sad because this is one of the better rpg maker games I've seen but any fap material ruined by the censors. Japanese censoring is retarded.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
For everyone that is stuck in the story.
Progress is made by completing various objectives like your level, lewdness, how far you've upgraded your home, your social progress with the 3 side girls, etc.

To get the true ending you need to complete all dialogues with the 3 side characters (Angelica, Riche and Sylvia). For all scenes to occur you need their NPC favorability at 50 (you can check this stat in your Maidens Handbook).
Finally speak with Angelica to let yourself get checked and there will be an option for an alternative ending.

To open the sealed wall you need to finish the game with the true ending.

The parasitic clitoris tentacle can be found in the Island Outback map in the top right corner near the sealed wall. You need this for the futa scenes.

Scenes can be rewatched by upgrading the basement twice.
Can you like, send a screen of the region? I went there near the sealed wall post the info from Riche but there is nothing

blyatmccyka

Jan 18, 2018
To everyone who had the same problem as this one :
the error i usually get
For me the cause of the problem is, the order of skill I choose. The skill that was causing this was, the childbirth skill. The solution for now is to select intestine first. I dunno if everyone have the same solution, so please just trial and error the skill order.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Is it just me or are the text for most scenes(mid-battle, defeat) just horrible off-center to the point of being unreadable?

TStep80

Jan 14, 2018
Is it just me or are the text for most scenes(mid-battle, defeat) just horrible off-center to the point of being unreadable?
Yeah, some text are unreadable.

For example, I'm pretty sure there should be some description of what kind of "bonus +1", but it is cut due to text wrapping
1576430772458.png

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
having an issue where every so often the game crashes. no error to report just crashes. now admittedly i'm ~max for both breast and stomach size (have it capped at 5, am going to lower the caps to 4 and try again)
Did get an error parsing the bitmap when they where unlimited.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I meant to say how to get to the north waterfall
Ack, sorry about that, not too sure what the requirements are to go to various places, but head through the old base, and then through erosion forest A, which should then take you to the waterfall, I was around level 40ish when I was making this up. I was trying to make a map of the game, but got kinda turned around, and got fed up with it so just listed each location and what could be found there.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes