RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Holy... 1+ GB for a RPG game? Just how big is this game? Is it animated or something? It could explain the weight... I'm just not sure if it's worth trying, that's why I'm asking.
It has animations in battle and scenes, honestly would put in a compression request if I was you since it's so huge(One of the main reasons I would leave the main game several patches behind while translating.)

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
any chance you can send me a screenshot?
unfortunately no but it happened in that cave in the nameless beach when loosing a battle their got inseminated can tried birth it and it crashed but it hasn't happen since then in by other creatures(haven't tried the cave again)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
if you do not want to miss the events, you need a solution. On certain days, NPCs that belong to the story emerge. You shouldn't miss it.
In the past there was no solution on the ulmf page, but I can't say .

Lite sultion ulmf page

And her the important part .

For the antoher Yugifan3 worse the 1. Translator of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
After patch, still got error message from trying anal birth. Anal Birth Error.PNG
Considering the circumstances...the error message seems a lil outta place :unsure:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
for the antoher XD

so you can work through the days well. So that you have no pressure in the game .

Please make Bakup of the orginal save.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes