RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
View attachment 442794
So I went to the octopus cave and the Sylvia wasn't there and the slime cave she wasn't there I already saw her when she was in the cave girder cave so I don't think she would there again so can someone tell me if the game is glitch or am I just blind
Quite a bit of the story is still untranslated, it might mean the old base, slime cave and old base are two locations I know are mentioned in the story hints relating to sylvia. A lot of the game is still untranslated so it might give wrong directions. Also could be south coast, i remember she can be there too.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Yeah so I really don't know what to do I just checked my favorability and I should have more than enough I really don't get what I'm supposed to do I've talked to the fairy that tells me what conversations I can have and Angelica doesn't show anything other than replay's from previous scenes it's the same with Sylvia Screenshot_2019-10-27-22-21-12.jpg Screenshot_2019-10-27-22-21-25.jpg
This is their favorability
I also wtf does this even mean Screenshot_2019-10-27-22-16-10.jpg

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Oh also I don't know if this will help but there is already a partial translation which didn't use Google translate well most of it didn't use Google translate but it's on 1.07 and this is 1.08 I just wanted to ask if you grab some of the text or sumthin from the old translation to help

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Patch 5 is uploaded, make sure you use a new save if you download it, if you don't want to constantly have to start new games please wait until final release.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Wait so why do we need to start a new game at every update for the patch like what happens to your game when you play on your old saves?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Wait so why do we need to start a new game at every update for the patch like what happens to your game when you play on your old saves?
Depending on what I change each update, the translation may break the game with old saves, or the old save will have the old text. starting a new save is the easiest way to make sure the game can be played all the way through.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Patch 6 is out, the patch finishes common events, next part I will be working on maps and the last few item sections, that means that the story will actually have something translated. Enjoy.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Patch 6 is out, the patch finishes common events, next part I will be working on maps and the last few item sections, that means that the story will actually have something translated. Enjoy.
Just a download, extract and overwrite current files, and continue with current saves, or would a new game work better?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Just a download, extract and overwrite current files, and continue with current saves, or would a new game work better?
It may work with current saves, but I usually think it's best to start new,I get that every time that's annoying but each patch is more of a testers build than a complete build.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
It may work with current saves, but I usually think it's best to start new,I get that every time that's annoying but each patch is more of a testers build than a complete build.
Pretty much guessed that much, it is a pretty easy game to get on with so no problem with that, I am currently creating a list of harvestables from each area, so that I can damn well craft stuff without buying it, but hell is it tedious.

And something I forgot to say previously, thank you for spending your time and effort doing this.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Pretty much guessed that much, it is a pretty easy game to get on with so no problem with that, I am currently creating a list of harvestables from each area, so that I can damn well craft stuff without buying it, but hell is it tedious.

And something I forgot to say previously, thank you for spending your time and effort doing this.
Yeah no problem, also make sure you talk to all of the maids once in a while, they give you a list of everything.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Final patch is out, it's unpolished and the art isn't done but the game is now fully translated, I will polish it a bit more and finish the art soon. Full game will be uploaded when I finish both of those things.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes