RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Ok tried patch first, didn't work. I downloaded the main game again from the mega link just incase and same exact problem. This is exactly where it's happening at the very beginning of the game when I click "get progress". There is no "standing picture" folder inside the pictures folder that the error is giving.
Uploaded new patch, that should handle more of the errors, old saves won't work as far as I can tell, luckily(Unluckily) most of the game breaking stuff has kept people from playing too far.

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Ok it's working now, not sure what you did but I got past that part finally. Had to do what you said though (delete the save and do a fresh one). Current patch fixed the standing picture issue.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Ok it's working now, not sure what you did but I got past that part finally. Had to do what you said though (delete the save and do a fresh one). Current patch fixed the standing picture issue.
yeah, the issue was that the files weren't named in english, so rather than rename every file I just deleted that part of the translation, as well as rename all the books because it refused to accept me deleting the translation. oh well that should have fixed all of those since I tracked every single one I could find, tell me if you find anything else.

Reactions: uma2

therez1

Jan 9, 2018
I played this entire game by using google translate on my phone scanning all the sentences because I didn't even know a thing about Machine translation and seeing this being translated for real has me ready to replay the entire game so thank you!

Cate Silva

Jul 26, 2018
A few issues:
There are quite a few instances where the text runs off the screen instead of going onto a new line
The title and accessory equip slots are all broken
There's still at least one image not being referenced correctly, one of the bottom right orbs on the 3rd basement floor caused a crash

Other than those game played fine

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
A few issues:
There are quite a few instances where the text runs off the screen instead of going onto a new line
The title and accessory equip slots are all broken
There's still at least one image not being referenced correctly, one of the bottom right orbs on the 3rd basement floor caused a crash

Other than those game played fine
text issue will likely take a while to get to since it's a matter of word wrapping, I'll see if I can fix the orb and the equip slots this week, probably be fixed in the next patch.

Woomboom

Dec 30, 2017
The battle animations don't work. The enemys seem to do normal attacks instead of the H-Attacks.

Woomboom

Dec 30, 2017
Hmm, I'll have to look into what is causing that.
Got more information that might help you finding the issue. For example, the starter weapon "Fruit Knife" normally got a slash animation. Now it plays a bash animation like attacking with a club. So maybe the animation numbering is busted. Could also be a trigger/event that is broken (maybe due to the wrong numbering).

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Got more information that might help you finding the issue. For example, the starter weapon "Fruit Knife" normally got a slash animation. Now it plays a bash animation like attacking with a club. So maybe the animation numbering is busted. Could also be a trigger/event that is broken (maybe due to the wrong numbering).
Alright, figured it out, the attribute of the weapons that it uses to decide the animations were misnamed, pierce was named crash, slash was named zan, and so on. Next patch should fix all of these.

Reactions: uma2 and david cee

uma2

Sep 17, 2017
The battle animations don't work. The enemys seem to do normal attacks instead of the H-Attacks.
Eventidegames
When will we see the working game version?
Until the bug is fixed, it will be impossible to play.

Praise is no pudding !

Last edited:

uma2

Sep 17, 2017
next patch should fix all of it, should be out either tomorrow or sometime this week as I need to playtest it before releasing the patch as well as some things I want to finished before releasing it.
Eventidegames menu,
Eventidegames.PNG
The font is too large, the numbers are not visible.
It should be.
Lilia's Livelihood Ver1.08  menu ENG.PNG
I apologize in advance if this is already someone wrote.
Thank you for the work done, but we are waiting to continue)

Praise is no pudding !

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Eventidegames menu,
View attachment 408247
The font is too large, the numbers are not visible.
It should be.
View attachment 408249
I apologize in advance if this is already someone wrote.
Thank you for the work done, but we are waiting to continue)

Praise is no pudding !
Good catch, no ones mentioned this, I'll have to remember to resize the text before compiling everything.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Hooray, patch 3 is up, this fixes the UI, scripts is finished, armors are finished, items are finished. The tutorial images are still being worked on so they aren't in the patch yet so be patient. Enjoy.

Woomboom

Dec 30, 2017
Found the issue. The filepath seems busted. There is a space to much after HELP and one too much before book 001. Also the file extension is missing (dunno if that can mess up things in that RPG Version).

1569420895984.png

No an error but strange. There is now a performance issue and texture warping to left of Lilias picture while moving. Once you press S it is gone.

Edit:

Tried to swap the savefile between a Patch2 and Patch3 game. The books work with P3, but the save saves the busted battle animation settings from P2. So no workaround possible here.

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Found the issue. The filepath seems busted. There is a space to much after HELP and one too much before book 001. Also the file extension is missing (dunno if that can mess up things in that RPG Version).

View attachment 411047

No an error but strange. There is now a performance issue and texture warping to left of Lilias picture while moving. Once you press S it is gone.

Edit:

Tried to swap the savefile between a Patch2 and Patch3 game. The books work with P3, but the save saves the busted battle animation settings from P2. So no workaround possible here.
yeah, saves will not work between version unfortunately. I'll fix the spacing issue quickly and upload the new bugfixed patch after testing real quick.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes