RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Nothing like discovering a game only to find a translation by a good fucking translator ongoing, godspeed.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to find the tentacles in another world? I almost have the whole gallery unlock but I'm missing the end a&b and the true ending so can someone tell me how i get that too also I dunno why but the resistance and prevention was replaced with magic defence and defence and it's pretty weird tbh

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
And also the titles don't show their bonus stats it just say special and cuts off
If I remember correctly there is a portal in erosion ruins entrance for the tentacles. As for the titles I'll have to see if it's to do with word wrapping, it might try to put the text on a line under the box. As for the renaming, it's closer to what it actually meant by the translation, google tends to be quite off, though magic resistance might work better.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
It's not magic resistance it's just resistance, it's defence against h attacks and defence is supposed to be prevention it's going to confuse new players prolly making them think this it's pointless to level magic defence but it's resistance and it's one of the most important stat and also yeah I really don't know how to open the seal in the ruins

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
It's not magic resistance it's just resistance, it's defence against h attacks and defence is supposed to be prevention it's going to confuse new players prolly making them think this it's pointless to level magic defence but it's resistance and it's one of the most important stat and also yeah I really don't know how to open the seal in the ruins
I see, hmm, guess google was right. I'll fix it for the next patch, which is almost done.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
As for the seal you need to befriend either Silvia or Angelica, one of them let's you through the seal.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Screenshot_2019-10-27-19-48-41.jpg
So I went to the octopus cave and the Sylvia wasn't there and the slime cave she wasn't there I already saw her when she was in the cave girder cave so I don't think she would there again so can someone tell me if the game is glitch or am I just blind

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes