RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Found the issue. The filepath seems busted. There is a space to much after HELP and one too much before book 001. Also the file extension is missing (dunno if that can mess up things in that RPG Version).

View attachment 411047

No an error but strange. There is now a performance issue and texture warping to left of Lilias picture while moving. Once you press S it is gone.

Edit:

Tried to swap the savefile between a Patch2 and Patch3 game. The books work with P3, but the save saves the busted battle animation settings from P2. So no workaround possible here.
Alright, book bug is fixed, still need to find why animations aren't playing correctly, unless that actually is the animation for pierce.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Gonna check the demo. Give me a few minutes
Actually think that's just the animation, bows, daggers and the fruit knife all have the piece attribute, when I cheated in sword for slash and knuckles for strike they all played properly.

Woomboom

Dec 30, 2017
Actually think that's just the animation, bows, daggers and the fruit knife all have the piece attribute, when I cheated in sword for slash and knuckles for strike they all played properly.
Indeed. It is correct. Guess it is too long since I last played it. My bad. Oh, the author updated the game. It seems to be 1.10 now XD

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Indeed. It is correct. Guess it is too long since I last played it. My bad. Oh, the author updated the game. It seems to be 1.10 now XD
where are you finding that, DLSite still has it as 1.08 and not updated since june of 2018.

Woomboom

Dec 30, 2017
Just tested the updated patch. Game works fine except for the H-Animations. I might know the cause. The monster seem to be labeled wrong. For example it says Tentacle AI instead of A as in the demo during the attack. On the field is written correctly. Maybe that's why they are attacking instead of doing H.

1569429040589.png

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Just tested the updated patch. Game works fine except for the H-Animations. I might know the cause. The monster seem to be labeled wrong. For example it says Tentacle AI instead of A as in the demo during the attack. On the field is written correctly. Maybe that's why they are attacking instead of doing H.

View attachment 411128
aright, i'll see if this fixes it.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018

View attachment 411128
Actually it's not misnamed, it's just that the attack doesn't put a space between them.

Woomboom

Dec 30, 2017
Ok. Still wonder why the H-Attacks don't work then. Rest of the game is fine, but you won't be able to get H-Exp for now

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Ok. Still wonder why the H-Attacks don't work then. Rest of the game is fine, but you won't be able to get H-Exp for now
Narrowed it down to a script, not sure which one but I'm testing removing all the fluff that honestly shouldn't matter.

Cate Silva

Jul 26, 2018
The title and accessory equip slots still seem to be broken

Attack Gem 1 shows up as a lower body equip instead of an accessory, everything else is just missing

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
heh, gotta bother everyone watching this thread again, released another bug fix to fix the titles not working since I finally pinpointed it. that should be it for today, and probably until next week. 6 hours of bughunting should mean that everything is smoother from now on. If you find more bugs tell me so I can squash them before the next patch.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes