RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Stoatsan

Nov 18, 2019
Okay, so general issues I've noticed after ~12 hours of play:
  • text translation is very choppy at times (text wrapping seems to be a bit of an issue on some items as well)
  • multiple status pages remain untranslated, and don't seem to change (pages 3,4,6 are untranslated; pages 5,6 don't seem to change) + climaxes/ejaculation stat doesn't change
  • books in library haven't been translated
  • impregnation and birth text is untranslated, as well as sex exp gain during combat
  • for the love of god, where the hell does Riche even go fishing on Tuesday after you catch her the first time down at the nameless coast??? (the fairy maid in the center of town is really vauge about it, but quite specific for Syliva's events)

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Okay, so general issues I've noticed after ~12 hours of play:
  • text translation is very choppy at times (text wrapping seems to be a bit of an issue on some items as well)
  • multiple status pages remain untranslated, and don't seem to change (pages 3,4,6 are untranslated; pages 5,6 don't seem to change) + climaxes/ejaculation stat doesn't change
  • books in library haven't been translated
  • impregnation and birth text is untranslated, as well as sex exp gain during combat
  • for the love of god, where the hell does Riche even go fishing on Tuesday after you catch her the first time down at the nameless coast??? (the fairy maid in the center of town is really vauge about it, but quite specific for Syliva's events)
Yes, as I stated this is the unpolished version, I am working through to polish it a bit. All of the tutorial pages I just finished translating today so those are done. I'm not sure where to find Riche after the first time, I do remember it has to be at night though, might be the slime cave or where the bees are. I need to go back through the scripts since I had to delete a bunch of things when bug fixing and never put them back.

Oct 29, 2019
none of the downloads work anymore no matter what extraction software you use it immediately crashes when trying to unzip the game and the patch. and yes I have tried downloading and extracting something else to be sure this is the only thing I am having an issue with. No error message just closes the unzip program.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
none of the downloads work anymore no matter what extraction software you use it immediately crashes when trying to unzip the game and the patch. and yes I have tried downloading and extracting something else to be sure this is the only thing I am having an issue with. No error message just closes the unzip program.
that's odd, I've downloaded both and they still work, could it be your zip program, I use winrar

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So do I that is what I tried first and it crashed. have since downloaded and unzipped something else with it and it worked fine tried this again and it crashed It it these files only that wont work
Make sure you got the latest version at the very least then I can confirm for sure I can extract the ones from MEGA at least with both WinRar 5.70(64-bit) and UltimateZip 9.0.1.51. So the issue is clearly at your end

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
If anyone had a problem with the patch not fixing things sorry I forgot files in it, patch should work now.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Got the newest 2 links just updated a bit ago, newly extracted/installed (with the patch files obviously copied into the main game folder), from the Mega links

Text wrapping is weird going with 2 lines of decent lenght, and 2 lines with only 1-2 words per box in most cases. see screenshot for one example
1576070471647.png

Another far more serious issue when checking the bookshelf about EP (inner bottom bookshelf) game crashes with this error
1576070599608.png
probably a reference error as you seem to use the format "book xxx" for them all but here it try to just call "xxx", and if I rename "Book 006" to just "006" it does fix it, but that shouldn't be needed to do ;)

And when loosing combat the text get even weirder in wrapping if you can even call it that
1576070976267.png

All this with testing around for maybe 10 minutes on the first day

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Got the newest 2 links just updated a bit ago, newly extracted/installed (with the patch files obviously copied into the main game folder), from the Mega links

Text wrapping is weird going with 2 lines of decent lenght, and 2 lines with only 1-2 words per box in most cases. see screenshot for one example
View attachment 483959

Another far more serious issue when checking the bookshelf about EP (inner bottom bookshelf) game crashes with this error
View attachment 483960
probably a reference error as you seem to use the format "book xxx" for them all but here it try to just call "xxx", and if I rename "Book 006" to just "006" it does fix it, but that shouldn't be needed to do ;)

And when loosing combat the text get even weirder in wrapping if you can even call it that
View attachment 483966

All this with testing around for maybe 10 minutes on the first day
text wrapping I mainly let be automated, tried to do it manually as best I could but there were still sections that needed it. as for the combat loss, no clue, nothing I tried would make it work with English. Also patch and full game fix the picture bug.

Reactions: Gummiel

Stoatsan

Nov 18, 2019
Alrighty then!

Some things I've found by going into the files:
Map040 appears to be the map with the clitoris infesting tentacles.
Event 09 (Riche, EV_NPC/EV09) takes place on Map052. This is not the waterfall in section East 3 by the Erosion Ruin, nor is it the Hornet Queen boss room.
Event 08 (another Riche event) takes place on Map074, although strangely Map072 and Map075 also calls for EV_NPC/EV08

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Alrighty then!

Some things I've found by going into the files:
Map040 appears to be the map with the clitoris infesting tentacles.
Event 09 (Riche, EV_NPC/EV09) takes place on Map052. This is not the waterfall in section East 3 by the Erosion Ruin, nor is it the Hornet Queen boss room.
Event 08 (another Riche event) takes place on Map074, although strangely Map072 and Map075 also calls for EV_NPC/EV08
Yes, map 40 is the Erosion ruins entrance, 52 is the northern mountain road 74 is the mine site erosion area. EV08 is Riche in a doggy style position so it's likely called by several scenes with her.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Holy... 1+ GB for a RPG game? Just how big is this game? Is it animated or something? It could explain the weight... I'm just not sure if it's worth trying, that's why I'm asking.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes