RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Alright, got it to actually fix in the patch, fix should work with your current saves. No clue why I had to go the way I did but it's done, full version is being uploaded now and will be put up on request for an update when it's done.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
wo
I'm uploading one now, that should fix it, i've checked it multiple times. Fix 5 should fix everything, I hope, please report back if you have the chance to test.
would it not be solved if you put a picture where it searches for it ? and then name it like the file needed ?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is this a google translate? Definitely reads like one.
Then you never really read a true machine only translated one, sure would be a lie to say this one is perfect, but it is still far better than any machine translation could do

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Is there any plan to fix the issue of the dialogue during sexe scene? If it's a bug in the translation tool, it may be impossible to fix anything without the help of the dev...

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Is there any plan to fix the issue of the dialogue during sexe scene? If it's a bug in the translation tool, it may be impossible to fix anything without the help of the dev...
yeah, a lot of stuff can't be fixed without a copy of VX ace, which I don't own. plus the translator seems to bug out after multiple patches, so anything more I do likely won't export anymore.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
  • for the love of god, where the hell does Riche even go fishing on Tuesday after you catch her the first time down at the nameless coast??? (the fairy maid in the center of town is really vauge about it, but quite specific for Syliva's events)
Did you ended up finding where the fuck Riche go fishing on Tuesday night ? I feel that I've explored the whole island on Tuesday night and never managed tofind here. Is there unspecified precondition?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Did you ended up finding where the fuck Riche go fishing on Tuesday night ? I feel that I've explored the whole island on Tuesday night and never managed tofind here. Is there unspecified precondition?
check the info fairy, she should give you a hint, or not, some of the clues weren't clues.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
for some reason when a sex animation happens it loads SO slow, is this me or the game causing it?

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
for some reason when a sex animation happens it loads SO slow, is this me or the game causing it?
I sometimes notice it loads slowly at first, but then the second time the scene comes around or after a little bit it will play at normal speed.

supersalainen

Dec 29, 2018
Then you never really read a true machine only translated one, sure would be a lie to say this one is perfect, but it is still far better than any machine translation could do
I've "read" plenty, as in tried to read and couldn't because it was so bad, and this reads about as roughly, maybe a tiny bit better. At best this is at the level of just barely edited google translate. I couldn't even finish the opening because it was so painful to read.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Should be to the left from Nameless Beach after 19:00, if I remember right.

Astera Prime

Dec 5, 2019
I'm on the cave bed part for Riche but I can't get anything to happen, there is no extra option and each rest time doesn't do anything. Is there something that I could be missing that might story gate that part?

Edit: found the correct bed

Last edited:

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Should be to the left from Nameless Beach after 19:00, if I remember right.
Thank! I've checked and she is not there. Probably that I have to complete other things first, so I'll stop wasting my time exploring the whole island on Tuesday night.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
But that is the clue : when asked on Tuesday about Riche, she say something like "Your are fishing somewhere this night".
She fishes in more than one location. I don't remember all the locations off the top of my head, but you'll need to use the teleport feather to visit all of them in a single night.

The one's I do remember
Left side of nameless beach
2 maps east of starting village
2 maps east 1 map south 1 map west of starting village
2nd room on the north side of the octopus cave in the west
Somewhere 1 west 3-4 north(Not sure on exact location) there from starting village there should be another one with a tent and a fairy next to a dock.

There's probably more but I'd have to look for them.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
She fishes in more than one location. I don't remember all the locations off the top of my head, but you'll need to use the teleport feather to visit all of them in a single night.

The one's I do remember
Left side of nameless beach
2 maps east of starting village
2 maps east 1 map south 1 map west of starting village
2nd room on the north side of the octopus cave in the west
Somewhere 1 west 3-4 north(Not sure on exact location) there from starting village there should be another one with a tent and a fairy next to a dock.

There's probably more but I'd have to look for them.
Ok thank your verymuch for your help. It must hae taken you quite some play time to figure all those location out. I'll try to see if I find her in the locations you say.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes