RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
just being in debt by a lil bit will trigger bad end but best way is to spend all your ep before end of day can be hard with char stats being carried over just fallow the events and gain lil ep as possable.
i dont know about the times events but i thank some events might end if you progresss too fast in each chapter but dont really know.
still working on normal end b and true end.
How much debt were you in? I got to like 10k once and nothing happend?

Heo Quay

Jun 7, 2018
anyone know where is Angelica at Tuesday morning? the fairy told me the conversation change in the morning but after 7 AM i cant find Angelica her room as usual

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
So is this game finished or still in progres (confused cuz of Final fix in title and missing complete tag)? havent started it yet cuz of that ..i apologize if this q was asked before

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
So is this game finished or still in progres (confused cuz of Final fix in title and missing complete tag)? havent started it yet cuz of that ..i apologize if this q was asked before
Game is finished. The fix was for the translation.

Reactions: JustMax

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Because I saw something in the short guide on the ulmf forum:

Can you get the other 3 girls pregnant? If so, does it need a special trigger?

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Because I saw something in the short guide on the ulmf forum:

Can you get the other 3 girls pregnant? If so, does it need a special trigger?
It is sort of possible. But it's not hard to find once you have the clitoris tentacle parasit ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
It is sort of possible. But it's not hard to find once you have the clitoris tentacle parasit ...
I had sex with them multiple times. I never got the chance to ask them anything afterwards. They just immediatly went back to normal.

Edit: I managed to do it myself.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
How do you move on to the other areas? This is the text that pops up.
View attachment 556466
Been awhile but that might be one of the areas you need to unlock by talking to the maid or demon girl at certain times. I'm not quite sure what triggers them but I think you either need to get your lewdness high enough or complete a certain number of missions. The fairy can tell you where to find people and when but you've got to be really quick with some of them. One of the ones with the beast girl required me to be there at 12 o'clock sharp.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Can somebody tell me the difference between these 2 stand poses? I wish she kept using the second one but every time I gain some breast size she immediately switches to the first one with her breasts popping out. I've checked the game files and every single attire has at least 4 breast sizes (00/01/02/03) so I'm not understanding why isn't the game using them. Limiting the breast size seems like it doesn't do anything to prevent the pose switching.

01.JPG 02.jpg

Reactions: trocolloo

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
So, I know I saw some people saying you could find how to get the clit parasite earlier in the thread, but nothing is clear. Like I know where the parasite should spawn, but its not there for me. Or how to talk to Angelica about said parasite. I think I maybe need to get some events with Richie done, but its so vague I have no idea where. IE: "She will be at a unnamed beach at midnight", so Nameless beach? Nope not there. South coast then? Still cant find her by the tent. I checked the octopus beach too, didn't see her. However I may have missed her as that area is huge. Another one that is throwing me for a loop is one that says "Richie's conversation will change at night, though not at her usual house" or something along those lines. Could not find her. I am at the point where I can choose to end the game, does that mean I'm too far gone? Any help seriously appreciated.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
So much error, starring from executing the program, Vl gothic not found, then theme3 not found, then cursor 2 not found and so much else, i tried to rename it one by one but i think there are many of the file are missing

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
So much error, starring from executing the program, Vl gothic not found, then theme3 not found, then cursor 2 not found and so much else, i tried to rename it one by one but i think there are many of the file are missing
That sounds like you are missing the run time package these games usually require. And most of the time are not mentioned in the install instructions.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
You wouldnt happen to remember where some of Richies nighttime spawns are? I cant find em for the life of me.
Beach south of town at the bottom right corner. Other than that, she's normally at one of the fishing spots, however you have to be at the right spot within a specific window of time.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes