RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
How to find other parasites besides the tentacle that clings to you? :eek: I saw someone with an eel looking one...

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
How to find other parasites besides the tentacle that clings to you? :eek: I saw someone with an eel looking one...
The eel is a dress, you need to craft it, but I'm not sure about where to find the items since I just put it in my inventory with a save editor

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
The eel is a dress, you need to craft it, but I'm not sure about where to find the items since I just put it in my inventory with a save editor
OH ok :D thanks I really like it too. I wish there was more eel impregnation too. Ugh my mind to so fucked. :D

• Haha
Reactions: trocolloo

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I am currently stuck on one of Riche's events. The hint fairy tells me to find her near a strangely colored wall during the day on Tuesday.
She stays at home all day, but that might just be shoddy work by the dev (I think that happened for another one of her events).
I thought the strangely colored wall might be the sealed wall, but she's not there so... I have no idea where else to look.
(Sidenote... thanks for not translating the days, translator. Turns out those are important. If anyone else is having trouble with the days, you can Google the Japanese symbols for days of the week.)

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the text are not fitting inside the text boxes properly also the wording are not spaced right ether. this is using one of the dev's save files? should i start a new game?

(EDIT) Does it on new save too

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I have no idea how I missed her.

That aside is there any kind of walkthrough of this game out there?
personally i thought it was just straight forward stuff o.o train get strong enough to beat the boss to open the next area and repeat o.o i just started so still trying to figure stuff out too also the text does not appear right : o its not appearing where it suppose to be.
see screenshoot

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
personally i thought it was just straight forward stuff o.o train get strong enough to beat the boss to open the next area and repeat o.o i just started so still trying to figure stuff out too also the text does not appear right : o its not appearing where it suppose to be.
see screenshoot
its a bug with a fix, you can download it from right under the download section here, though you'll need to register on ULMF.
It might not work on an already existing save, for me it worked but it might not work for everyone.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
its a bug with a fix, you can download it from right under the download section here, though you'll need to register on ULMF.
It might not work on an already existing save, for me it worked but it might not work for everyone.
yay because i haven't left the first area yet everything working now properly : D thank you ^^ i forgot the patch LOL XD

how do i turn attack scenes that have aready been seen i want to re-read them D:

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway im having trouble getting past chapter 3 any clues? I did find the erosion ruin entrance.

Knowing my luck here i'll literally find a way moments after this comment.

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
This game is absolutely amazing and the guy that translated it did a wonderful job, but I'm stuck at chapter 3, can someone help me please ?

(I've attached a screenshot of the quests if that can help) Lilia's Livelihood quests.PNG

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes