RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
This is game half ass and these hint's in the description are unable to be read or to understand what is next, then wiki don't even tell where to go either it just said S1 or R3 or A1 in Category and it don't seen to have a proper time system for the person to know what day or time it this. Milliarty time whom use that in a hentai game.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
I got attacked by some mushroom things and I don't know how to remove the debuff "easier to induce ovulation"
it says on the guide books that i need an item called "clitoral parasitism ? ? ?" (question marks included) and i dont know where to get it any help??

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Normally I wouldn't want to necro a thread for such a minor thing, but given someone just did it for me two days ago...
Is there any pros/cons in expelling sperm/eggs before they fertilize/hatch? Is birth xp the only difference, or can you get some sort of crafting reagents from one of them?

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
I wish the game was a little clearer on what a person needed to do. I'm currently on chapter 5, and angelica keeps wanting me to end my quest line via the inspection.

I don't know how to open the ruins or what else I'm supposed to be doing really.

(Edit: That moment I find out you unlock the ruins, by taking the true ending. Still don't know how to make the parasite spawn tho.)

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
that on a certian day after talking to the cat lady : ) and dam.... looks like im flat out of luck on that one D: true ending how you get that D:

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
I wish the game was a little clearer on what a person needed to do. I'm currently on chapter 5, and angelica keeps wanting me to end my quest line via the inspection.

I don't know how to open the ruins or what else I'm supposed to be doing really.

(Edit: That moment I find out you unlock the ruins, by taking the true ending. Still don't know how to make the parasite spawn tho.)
How did you unlock the ruins? Im stuck on chapter 5, the only thing i can seem to do is the inspection which gives status quo ending.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
How did you unlock the ruins? Im stuck on chapter 5, the only thing i can seem to do is the inspection which gives status quo ending.
As far as I'm aware, you need to do all the side events. One of the fairies outside will tell you who wants to meet with you, where they want to meet with you, and when they want to meet with you.
Having said that, I put my playthrough on hiatus after I couldn't find all of the events.

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
I was on chapter 5 and had an inspection to do around noon. After confirming to do the inspection I choose to stay on the island. Which in theroy ended my quest line. But after ending it, Angelica allowed me to go into the ruins.

I don't know if I can unlock the parasite thingy in this state though. Hope I can.

I'm currently on Main Story: EX girl,tentacles and mysterious island.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This game needs tags "Absurd breasts" and "disproportionately normal sized ass" or something snappier. Imagine a stick figure with two circles for boobs. That's what I see. No ass here.

Reactions: Lucy798 and Nepler

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I'm having issues with belly at the moment : it's abnormally gigantic in standing picture even if I get the setting back to default, is it normal that she has like a 1 meter length belly when filled with tentacles ?

Example : 1598130871677.png
It's from the file game, is that even normal when it's coming from tentacles ?
EDIT 2 : my bad, it's her robe, I should change clothes asap, looks like her belly. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Heo Quay

Skellexon

Nov 27, 2018
Î just want to know where I can get eels. That's the only Item I've not found where the F is it?

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I'm having issues with belly at the moment : it's abnormally gigantic in standing picture even if I get the setting back to default, is it normal that she has like a 1 meter length belly when filled with tentacles ?

Example : View attachment 783120
It's from the file game, is that even normal when it's coming from tentacles ?
EDIT 2 : my bad, it's her robe, I should change clothes asap, looks like her belly. :eek:
Even though you figured out your issue, I thought I should mention the item in your inventory (possibly Maiden's Secret?) that lets you set a max size for preg-belly and breast size, just in case you or anyone else found it useful.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Even though you figured out your issue, I thought I should mention the item in your inventory (possibly Maiden's Secret?) that lets you set a max size for preg-belly and breast size, just in case you or anyone else found it useful.
While I still had this dress, I should have turn the preggo belly off indeed.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
But not ass size, right?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes