RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
Yeah, I'm working out a full translation of the game. It's going to take a bit since as of this post I maybe have about a third of the game translated. That said I've been in contact with mikotoshi-dou regarding making some mod content for the game as well. Since I got his permission, that means once completed I can only release the modded files. You would simply have to overwrite the original game with the modded files and it should work. (Be sure to make a copy of the original game first however). Anyways here is a list of some changes made in the mod. There is no release date but I'll be sure to let you all know once its complete.

-New over-world map travel system.

-Added more fairies to the main base with some unique dialogue depending on your belly, bust or both sizes.

-Increased the amount of parasites produced from fertilization. Now it should feel like a more pressing matter that if fertilization occurs your belly will start to grow.

-Changed the worm area in game to mostly include worms that attack breasts, there is one worm that will attack urethra but you have to go out of your way to find it should you wish.

-Added a new herb to the west forest where all the worms live called milk weed. Harvesting it without gathering gloves will result in you getting poked by milk weed needles, increasing your bust size with milk.

-Added new craft-able healing potion that restores 45% HP and grants 1% Breast Experience. Costs: 2 Milkweed, 1 Breast Milk to produce. Requires level 1 medical station in house.

-Added several new buildings to the main village as lilia's house is upgraded, including several houses, a tavern, a barn, and an armory.

-Added traps to dungeons --Swamp dungeon now has mushroom estrus traps --Erosion forest has tentacle ejaculation traps

-Swamp dungeon now has a new collectible herb called "Fertile Mushroom". Without having the gatherer's gloves item in your inventory, attempting to gather this herb will cause Lilia to gain the Ovulation state resulting in an increased chance of fertilization occurring.

-Added tentacle monsters to the swamp dungeon, also expanded the 2nd floor of the swamp dungeon.

-Added Witches house to the swamp, she will trade EP for fertile mushrooms. Giving her mushrooms will cause her to... eventually become pregnant.

-Added new sprites for Lilia for her normal clothes, if have a large enough bust it will be reflected in her sprite. If you have a large enough belly it will now be reflected in her sprite. Should you have a large bust and belly, it will be reflected in her sprite.

-Should you become too large in the bust area, lilia's speed will be reduced.

-Should you become too large in the belly area, lilia's speed will be reduced.

-Should you become too large in the bust and belly, lillia's speed will be severely reduced.

-Fairies located at the lake and at the west and south coast will now sell goods related to those areas for an increased cost.

-Added a statue to Lilia's house that will eventually allow you to buy unique passive perks based upon sexual experience. In order to unlock said perks, you must reach a certain level of sexual experience per body part

---More to be added in time.
fans remastering games once again, nice

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
The mod sounds interesting but what the game needed more than anything is proper sound effects for all sex scenes. Dunno if that can be modded but it really needed it. Honestly really wish the original dev had just made some DLC for it though. That new sidescroller game he is working on is taking forever.

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
Will be for sure nice, especially if completing the game is clearer with the mod. Deff looking forward to a another run through later whne it's done though.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Please let their be a mod and get it continued with the story etc. I miss this game SO MUCH. I would defiantly pay patreon to support this masterpiece.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Anybody getting a glitch when using the gathering gloves; the enemies stop moving & can't be touched to go to battle & standing picture can't be toggled until you reset something by using world map travel?

plotvitalnpc

Apr 6, 2020
So when Riche's event advice is "You can probably find her sometime during the daytime. She mentioned heading to the south coast to look at some mine ruins... It's dangerous there, I hope she is okay." she seems to be at home all day except for the early morning, but during that time window I've searched the entire south coast and the entire abandoned mine (sans boss room) without finding her. Am I just missing something here?

Keep in mind, I'm using preggopixel's mod. I've already seen her scene in the mountain rest area with the eggs as well, in case this is just some glitchy looping.

Last edited:

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
So when Riche's event advice is "You can probably find her sometime during the daytime. She mentioned heading to the south coast to look at some mine ruins... It's dangerous there, I hope she is okay." she seems to be at home all day except for the early morning, but during that time window I've searched the entire south coast and the entire abandoned mine (sans boss room) without finding her. Am I just missing something here?

Keep in mind, I'm using preggopixel's mod. I've already seen her scene in the mountain rest area with the eggs as well, in case this is just some glitchy looping.
I found her at the area right before the boss, in the old mine ruin. you can take the stairs down in the mine relay point

BonnieRedBlue

Aug 20, 2019
View attachment 398371

Overview:
The capricious wind brought Lilia onto an unexpected destination, the wonder island.
Then Lilia was soon relentlessly violated by a tentacle creature that suddenly appeared.
Lilia barely had a narrow escape with a succubus' assistance, but she still has no option
but live on this sea-locked island bearing a traumatic memory of the violation that persists in heart...​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-19
Release Date: 2018-12-18
Developer: Mikotoshi-dou
Translator: EventideGames
Store:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.08 Final Fix
Translation Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Text Spacing patch provided by Lazka(Warning, patch may cause crashes):

View attachment 398372 View attachment 398373 View attachment 398374 View attachment 398375 View attachment 398376
hello excuse me can you help me with this please i want to play i can't

Mar 21, 2019
Just want to ask Is there a fix for the image of the game? I mean this one
That is a game bug. I have the untranslated Japanese version from the dlsite, and it's in it too. My guess is that the lines referencing to show the characters body image aren't called or don't exist. I'm going to let the dev know and see if they update it.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
That is a game bug. I have the untranslated Japanese version from the dlsite, and it's in it too. My guess is that the lines referencing to show the characters body image aren't called or don't exist. I'm going to let the dev know and see if they update it.
How long does the developer usually replies anyways?

Mar 21, 2019
How long does the developer usually replies anyways?
Not sure, I reported a bug to them about their newest game Nursery Dimension which got an update (there were numerous people reporting things), but I'm unsure if this will be looked at soon because it's a older work. I think they're also taking a break this month. You can check them out on the dlsite: mikotoshi-dou is their creator name.

I'm thinking this may be a scripting error where the images just weren't called into the scene, but I'd have to open this up in an editor to really know (possibly). Lilia has her body, clothes, face, shading, etc. broken up into individual pieces so they're interchangeable at any time (like clothes or breasts and belly). You can see them in the Japanese named folder in Graphics > Pictures. Only the expression and some face shading are showing up, and if you have Translator++ file created for translating the game, you can see it finds the inline scripts that tell the game to show those images (Map 47). So this may be an easy fix...maybe I'll see about it if no one else gets to it.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Not sure, I reported a bug to them about their newest game Nursery Dimension which got an update (there were numerous people reporting things), but I'm unsure if this will be looked at soon because it's a older work. I think they're also taking a break this month. You can check them out on the dlsite: mikotoshi-dou is their creator name.

I'm thinking this may be a scripting error where the images just weren't called into the scene, but I'd have to open this up in an editor to really know (possibly). Lilia has her body, clothes, face, shading, etc. broken up into individual pieces so they're interchangeable at any time (like clothes or breasts and belly). You can see them in the Japanese named folder in Graphics > Pictures. Only the expression and some face shading are showing up, and if you have Translator++ file created for translating the game, you can see it finds the inline scripts that tell the game to show those images (Map 47). So this may be an easy fix...maybe I'll see about it if no one else gets to it.
Sure Doesn't RPGMaker vx ace works for this? Or You gotta use another program for this? I'm sure that this can be fix like in just 30mins doesn't take that long but Thanks for the help

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes