Seeking Games like Karryn's Prison,Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG,Emblem Knightess Nord

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Your game is great! But it's still super early, right? Last time I played I got frustrated looking for some monster fuckin', before going back to the thread and realizing I should have checked when I saw "alpha," and that sex hadn't been put in the game yet, except for the mindfuckers (love the lil' bastards though!)

Have any dungeon events been added yet? I don't personally care as much about the MC, sometimes I forget he's even there and think of it more like a rather than playing it as an actual character.
This is all fair enough. You'd have to clarify what you mean by dungeon events I suppose. There's not a lot of in depth stuff with dungeon threats, that's still true. Some sexual situations in the dungeon, some in camp. Still need to build up a respectable amount of content, but I'm not planning to prevent all sex before some arbitrary corruption point or anything.

I mainly posted just because it kinda sorta matches all the points listed in the OP (female protag allowed, sex during combat is kinda sorta but combat isn't standard rpg combat so it's weird, Curse passives/debuffs to change behavior and stuff) but is also kinda different on all of them as well.

What I meant to say when I started typing this is that I love your game so far!
(y)