Seeking Games like Life with a Slave - Teaching Feeling

Feb 3, 2020
Oh I remembered another. Familiar Spirit of the demon lord. Brb i go find the link.

Here it is:https://f95zone.to/threads/familiar-spirit-of-the-demon-lord-dojin-otome.18561/

I probably have a similar taste to you where unwilling girl and mc don't like each otherbut overtime they actually like it other. However, some of the time, the premise is extreme.

There is also Mechanica: A ballad of the rabbit and mercury. Where you solve a mystery with your robot rabbit maid. You sexually harass her but overtime you both love each other and she is used to the harrassment. Is that game fine with you?

Pink Tea also has a non-slave game called Together again. The girl is a suicidal M and no one understand her. But you promise to train her and more importantly to understand her and perform her fetish. They have a Master/Slave relationship but there is the option to go caring Master, also the game is BDSM.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Familiar Spirit is also kind of a sex slave trainer, but it is good.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Oh I remembered another. Familiar Spirit of the demon lord. Brb i go find the link.
Familiar Spirit also doesn't really fit on what I originally wanted but the artstyle looks nice so I will give that a go.

By far, the closest one matching the description is Princess Maker so I guess that would be a better example for it, if you know a decent game similar to that then let me know.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
Familiar Spirit also doesn't really fit on what I originally wanted but the artstyle looks nice so I will give that a go.

By far, the closest one matching the description is Princess Maker so I guess that would be a better example for it, if you know a decent game similar to that then let me know.
Would Mechanica fit? https://f95zone.to/threads/mechanica-a-ballad-of-the-rabbit-and-mercury-final-loser-s.94550/

There is no slave but you start with a loyal robot rabbit maid. As stated you sexually harrass her and by doing the story, you raises her affinity, which unlocks like couple moments.

Other than that, not really, any other games I know of that involves the building of a relationship tend to have a extreme start or premise. In fact, Club Bifrost is pretty chill about the slave premise and there is individual monster girl end. Also in some monster girl dialogue, you can tell the mc isn't sadistic but doing his job and taking caring for the monster girls and their intrests(excluding freedom)

Sorry if you feel annoyed because I am repeating myself.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Holy shit, that looks visually impressive so definitely adding that to my list. And you don't need to be sorry for anything, suggestions are very much welcome.

Save a Soul is pretty much Princess Maker but fully R-18. Not sure if you can play it platonically, there are apparently are a lot of endings but I didn't play it for very long as it's a bit clunky.
That also looks interesting and the customization peaks my interest, platonic isn't really mandatory but lets say it's what I'd prefer if that was an option in the game.

Feb 3, 2020
Holy shit, that looks visually impressive so definitely adding that to my list. And you don't need to be sorry for anything, suggestions are very much welcome.

That also looks interesting and the customization peaks my interest, platonic isn't really mandatory but lets say it's what I'd prefer if that was an option in the game.
I'm glad. A bit of warning though. It's dick in vagina scenes are bad, despite stating that it's vaginal insertion, it looks like the dick is covering the vagina. For reference, you could view one of the vaginal insertion scene in the 15th preview image in the game's F95zone.to thread. However, I think you wouldn't mind. Plus personally, I think the game's strength is it's characters, visuals and music.

Lastly, I personally recommend you get all the sexual harrassment scenes and sex scenes and play them atleast once first. Then build on Meca-Nica's relationship by spending time with her until the game states the relationship has changed as Meca-Nica's attitude for all the scenes will change.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I think based on your preferences in this thread, what you're looking for is a type of game called
of English-translated raising sims. Some of them have sexual content, some of them not.
The princess maker series. Seems like someone else already recommended Princess Maker 2. The others have translations as well though I don't know how good they are.
What I'm going to recommend here will not match exactly what you're looking for but maybe you'll be interested:
Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque
Robolife days with Aino

Some of the Idolmaster games maybe?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I think based on your preferences in this thread, what you're looking for is a type of game called
I guess it falls on that genre but it's not just simulation but story as well for me.

of English-translated raising sims. Some of them have sexual content, some of them not.
I already have a lot of games sitting there collecting dust on my waiting to play list so probably won't look through the list but I didn't know Princess Maker had more installments, the fourth one seems great so adding that to my list.

What I'm going to recommend here will not match exactly what you're looking for but maybe you'll be interested:
Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque
Robolife days with Aino

Some of the Idolmaster games maybe?
First one doesn't really seem interesting to me but the other two looks like my cup of tea, will check it out, not sure about Idolmaster games though as they look like rhythm games and I already play Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! and osu! so I think I'm good in that department.

Anyways, thanks for your recommendations!

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
not sure about Idolmaster games though as they look like rhythm games and I already play Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! and osu! so I think I'm good in that department.
Some of the newer ones are rhythm games( I think the spinoffs), but the main games are raising sims where you interact with the girls and train their stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Some of the newer ones are rhythm games( I think the spinoffs), but the main games are raising sims where you interact with the girls and train their stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, from the gameplay, it's definitely not what I'm looking for.