Seeking Games Like Lily of the Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faerie Liquid

Mar 3, 2018
I think i went past rock bottom a few years ago

Most of the games i've played have already been suggested, but i played one this morning called "Sonya and the Hypnotic City"
RPG maker with decent art, fairly linear, hypnosis/corruption/exhibitionism kind of thing. It seems good but hypnosis isn't my cup of tea ^^;

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
I just like any game that has a good plot, good scenes and good renders. My top 5 would be:

Depraved Awakening
Acting Lessons
Babysitter
Where the Heart Is
Melody
Yeah, I know most of those too. Acting Lessons I don't like, it kinda takes itself too seriously. But Where the Heart Is, is pretty good. Babysitter I don't know. But is that male or female protagonist? I don't know why, but most of the male protagonist games just seems way too seedy to me. Like you're posing as some stud just fucking your way through 'worthless' women. Playing as a woman feels like you're somehow taking power over sexuality and making choices that changes the character. When playing as a male, I just get the sense, that, you know; 'men are creeps', from beginning to end, and it's just a question of how many notches you can get on your belt. With female protagonists you can get a sense of development, from inoccent to deviant. But with male protagonists, you just start, stay and end deviant.

Reactions: abdoosh

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Yeah, I know most of those too. Acting Lessons I don't like, it kinda takes itself too seriously. But Where the Heart Is, is pretty good. Babysitter I don't know. But is that male or female protagonist? I don't know why, but most of the male protagonist games just seems way too seedy to me. Like you're posing as some stud just fucking your way through 'worthless' women. Playing as a woman feels like you're somehow taking power over sexuality and making choices that changes the character. When playing as a male, I just get the sense, that, you know; 'men are creeps', from beginning to end, and it's just a question of how many notches you can get on your belt. With female protagonists you can get a sense of development, from inoccent to deviant. But with male protagonists, you just start, stay and end deviant.
Babysitter is a male protag. If you prefer female protagonist, try Seraphim Academy.

Faerie Liquid

Mar 3, 2018
ontopic was a pretty good female protagonist RPG, the CG isn't great but i was super invested in it

Status
Not open for further replies.