Seeking Games like Shin Sei Den or Sphilia's Familiar

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Looking for games like Shin Sei Den or Sphilia's familiar where you have a female companion who can be raped during battle. The protagonist doesn't have to be male either. I liked the format that enemies would attack your companion and even if she died, the battle wasn't over and you could keep going. I know tons of RPGM games have this so I'm more so looking for the best. I've been on this site for a while now and feel like I've dug through most of the games here but I honestly usually just go for the 100% save or gallery and never actually play the games. Looking to change that as I had fun with the two games I mentioned.

Reactions: Rastko

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ It may or may not quite fit what you want, but basically in this case it is the MC that can be raped midbattle, though she don't actively participate otherwise (but you then see her as a cut-in when it happens), instead she fights using monsters (so a bit pokemon-ish). Some of those monsters can then attack the MC, as can some enemies, even gaining buffs for doing so.
Also lots and lots of tentacles (they are by FAR the most common type of raping, both in and out of combat), as well as fair bit of Futanari as well, if any of that bothers you

Reactions: Slothsquared