Seeking Games like SiNiSistar

yomamageay

Mar 28, 2022
I've recently played through SiNiSistar, and I wanted to know if there are any games like it.

I'm looking for something thats a sidescroller of some sorts (bonus points if pixel Graphics)

Reactions: pale rider

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I've recently played through SiNiSistar, and I wanted to know if there are any games like it.

I'm looking for something thats a sidescroller of some sorts (bonus points if pixel Graphics)
There's asstons of them, only a few translated to Eng though, and most not as polished as that one. The genre is known as "run or rape" or "game over rape", depending on the specifics. "Ryona" is also helpful when searching. You'll find a bunch in English here, and here you can find some which are more gory/dark.

Eisekil

Dec 5, 2019
There's asstons of them, only a few translated to Eng though, and most not as polished as that one. The genre is known as "run or rape" or "game over rape", depending on the specifics. "Ryona" is also helpful when searching. You'll find a bunch in English here, and here you can find some which are more gory/dark.
Second link lead on closed page. Is there another page or at least way to get access?