Seeking Games like The Company that are less dark?

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Like title suggests, looking for a incestuous corruption Non-RPGM game that is less cruel?

Thought I would enjoy The Company after seeing the numerous tags I liked, but when I played it seemed too cruel for me. Call me a softy, the kidnapping, despair and death was too much for me lol. This comes from someone who enjoys Free Cities, though at least FC you can sort of skip the crueler parts.

I don't mind a slavery element, as long as they're not brutally tortured or killed. It would more be a display of submission as MC's possession that will be treated decently, besides catering to perverted desires of course lol.

Games I've played: Corruption, Lab Rats, Milfy City, Love & Vice, Summertime Saga, Sweet Affection, and some others.

Last edited:

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Well, no shortage of incest corruption games I suppose. If you want the drugging aspect of TC, there's Nano-Control. Or Snow Daze if you want hypnotism.
I appreciate the quick reply, I've been mulling about playing Snow Daze for so long. Everyone says that it's very good, I'm just a little afraid that once I finished it I'll be comparing it to other games and be disappointed lol.

I saw Nano-Control being suggested quite a lot, but to be honest I'm not a fan of RPGM, sorry I should've outlined that in my OP.

Any other incestuous mind control, drugging, etc Non-RPGM suggestions?