Seeking Games like these...

SlickMofo

Feb 23, 2018
Hi there!

I am looking for games similiar in nature to for example Honey Select or Yiffalicious. Games that have a well done character creator, where you can select from multiple, or create your own scenes too.

Games I have tried so far
Yiffalicious - 9/10 (a god damn industry grade animation tool with great genital animations, it is currently furry only, but I dont mind.)
Honey Select - 9/10 (absolutely humongous selection of body shapes and clothes, only downsize is you can make the women have only asian / animesque features )
Rack 2 7/10 ( Absolutely brilliant character creator, but the game lacks everything else atm. )

Reactions: ReizPTT

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi there!

I am looking for games similiar in nature to for example Honey Select or Yiffalicious. Games that have a well done character creator, where you can select from multiple, or create your own scenes too.

Games I have tried so far
Yiffalicious - 9/10 (a god damn industry grade animation tool with great genital animations, it is currently furry only, but I dont mind.)
Honey Select - 9/10 (absolutely humongous selection of body shapes and clothes, only downsize is you can make the women have only asian / animesque features )
Rack 2 7/10 ( Absolutely brilliant character creator, but the game lacks everything else atm. )
So you're looking for suggestions of games that are made in honey select?

I haven't played it yet, but Mythic Manor seems to have really good models I'm just waiting for another release to play.

A perverted Family is my favorite Honey Select game.

Family Values is really fun not as high quality as the other two, but better than most still.

Generally I don't pay Honey Select games much mind. I think the software is great but the users aren't and so the models mostly come out looking like they were created when the uncanny valley itself had sex with honey select.