Seeking Games/novels with smutty, detailed sex writing. (Ex: Tales of Androgyny)

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
You could also try classic aif games : You could start with games by BBBen, Christopher Cole or Goblinboy. The great thing about this type of game is that you usually control the action and the sex scenes follow your commands. I really miss that with modern games.

Reactions: Whirblewind

xXlotus0

Oct 27, 2017
Two games that I couldn't find here:

Maitetsu: (Lolis and some teens/young women). I like how thoughts and feelings are well crafted. It has good animation too. You can unlock all scenes in the options. I'll leave the link here
fwe.jpg ccq.jpg vffdvbfd.jpg c32.jpg d121d21.jpg

Mutiny: Monster girls (mostly futas). The writing is focused on characters actions, and the style (and art) is a bit more smutty. link from IGGames
cwqcqw.jpg f3232f.jpg 3f2.jpg 23f.jpg

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Long time no chat, y'all. Thought I'd throw up a bump, but also, Trials in Tainted Space has been pretty godlike. This was a great recommendation earlier in the topic I wanted to double back on. Fantastic writing. I can't think of a better example for this topic, so if you try anything for smutty writing, let it be that.

Reactions: xXlotus0