Seeking Games of any kind with sissification/femboys, in which the MC is the dom.

sassyskeletor

May 24, 2019
The more I peruse this ever-growing library of games I find a majority of two types of games that I personally don't really enjoy, NTR/cuckholding; and sissification games in which the MC is the one going through the changes. For someone like me, who enjoys the whole sissy and femboy aesthetic, but from an outside prespective, this latter genre is much more annoying, basically everytime I see the tags: "futa/trans" "transformation" "sissification" I automatically assume that it's a game about the MC becoming a sissy.

So I take this to you all, to please help me find any games that can scratch this itch of mine, everytime I see those tags it's nothing more than a tease and it's unbearable.
I already know of a few games that fit my criteria, but they are either abandoned or the sissification is minimal/ with very little content, even so I leave a list for those interested, and hope you guys can maybe find some that escaped me!

Friends of Mine
Sissy Maker
Sculptor
The Company

Reactions: mellyElly
D

Deleted member 3145675

Hi,
in My Destiny you have a path in which you sissify your best male friend - sadly it is not the most fleshed out path yet - still it exists (read the WT to start that path it can be missed easily)

Reactions: sassyskeletor

sassyskeletor

May 24, 2019
Hi,
in My Destiny you have a path in which you sissify your best male friend - sadly it is not the most fleshed out path yet - still it exists (read the WT to start that path it can be missed easily)
Thanks for the suggestion, didn't know about this one in fact, and unfortunately it does seem to be a very secondary thing. Heck, apparently the newest update adds a "self-TF" route just to rub some salt on the wound... Still guess I'll check it out, thanks a bunch.

sabazurc

Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion, didn't know about this one in fact, and unfortunately it does seem to be a very secondary thing. Heck, apparently the newest update adds a "self-TF" route just to rub some salt on the wound... Still guess I'll check it out, thanks a bunch.

letmefapit

Apr 15, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if people even read. This entire site is the exact opposite of what op wants.

When it comes to this, it seems to be a desert. Almost nothing still despite time passing.

Its a shame because its my fav

Reactions: Hamboi

EatThose

Oct 18, 2022
Here i am sadly scrolling 9 months later and we are still without a good MC domming femboys.