Seeking Games of comparable quality to Harem Hotel and Waifu Academy

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
I consider these two as the best games on the site.

- They're quick on the trigger when it comes to sex
- The story and characters are top shelf when it comes to Waifu Academy anyway. Harem Hotel does the job but it's nothing impressive.
- Absolutely superb models and animation
- The story doesn't bog things down since I'm in it for a good drawn out wank
- Waifu Academy has better build up to sex scenes that don't hold back while Harem Hotel has a wider selection and the sandboxy nature lets you go through the best ones.
- The MC is not packing a ridiculously unimpressive 4 inch dick. I know that over the top dicks can be a bit ridiculous but if I'm indulging in a fantasy and trying to immerse myself, I want the dude to at least be my size. Both games go towards the huge dick angle and it doesn't go too overboard though Harem Hotel's MC is packing a jackhammer in his pants. Hot girls, huge dick and superb animation are a solid recipe in my book.
- No hitting the feels. That's not what I'm here for. Although as long as it has great everything else I don't care that much.
- No cockblocking with the sex. I don't want to be sifting through a handy from every single female in the game before I get to see a pair of titties.
- Once the arc with a girl starts you can bet your ass you'll be inside her pretty soon.
- Keep the "No we can't" to a minimum. The hottest girl in Milfy City(Catherine?) is the one you get fucking footjobs from. Just like a handjob, unless you're getting it IRL there's nothing hot about looking at it.

Don't have much of a preference when it comes to engine as long as it's not an absolutely cartoonish trainwreck.
No weird fetishes or any of that trash(if it's incest(fucking duh it's f95zone) I want it with the patch(Though Waifu Academy is just THAT good that I don't even care because the MC is such a distinct character and not some bland piece of broccoli and he's totally my style of MC, strong, confident, uber competent, morally dark gray and a total and absolute chad(Have I mentioned just how awesome Waifu Academy is?))). And this should go without saying but it'd better have some respectable content. I dunno if City of Broken Dreamers has gotten anything substantial in terms of updates but that'd be one, however with the type of quality the game has I'd guess you'll be getting a new sex scene every 6 months.

Thanks, folks. I'm not sure I'll get hit with any really good gems but you never know since this place has a ton of different stuff.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Mythic Manor was alright but it was essentially an inferior version of Harem Hotel imo. PT was alright but it was bare when it comes to content and the hottest girls barely have any of it. I've been thinking of playing Dark Magic though. The reviews do seem pretty good for it.
Mythic Manor inferior? I strongly disagree with this opinion. I like them both equally, but whatever You find interesting.
Personal Trainer had a really nice update just a while ago, so it's not in here yet.
Dark Magic is another one really good harem game.
Well, have fun, buddy ;)

Reactions: Elyx_

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
Mythic Manor inferior? I strongly disagree with this opinion. I like them both equally, but whatever You find interesting.
Personal Trainer had a really nice update just a while ago, so it's not in here yet.
Dark Magic is another one really good harem game.
Well, have fun, buddy ;)
In terms of models at least, they're not as clean I'd say. Also... for fuck's sake let me be inside the goddamn big booty egyptian esque researcher goddess cause she's one of the hottest girls I've seen on this site and fer feck's sake m8... the dev blueballin' me hardcore with that.