Seeking Games similar to good girl gone bad

Akwardgey

Jun 8, 2017
I've been looking for games similar to this one

But i can't find ones like it i tried using the female protagonist and corruption tags but it didn't work . I'm really into games that are corruption based with a female protagonist

Aug 22, 2017
You also have some good QSP games where you play a girl turning as a slut. I'd advise you a sandbox like game with good amount of content and cheats iirc to avoid the grinding part if you don't like.
This is what you're looking for. "Girl Protagonist" in a realistic setting and you get to be a virginal saint or a complete whore.

It is an extremely open world/life sim though, while Good Girl Gone Bad is a linear VN.

Nikolai55

Jul 31, 2017

submissvegirlfriend

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, guys. I have the question to everyone who played . I've ended up with the episode when the gang leader shot me for ratting. Is this an only possible ending of the story?

wasabikyoko

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, guys. I have the question to everyone who played . I've ended up with the episode when the gang leader shot me for ratting. Is this an only possible ending of the story?
No, You can also work with gang leader or make a deal and they will go

Edvis

May 29, 2019
Nope. If you joined eva to the group..end must be deferent.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
There is a game where you like play an angel guardian of some sorts.. and you guide your human.. aka some girl.. And you can make her a slut or keep her a good girl who studies etc.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
There is a game where you like play an angel guardian of some sorts.. and you guide your human.. aka some girl.. And you can make her a slut or keep her a good girl who studies etc.
My Little Angel, it was one of my favourite games but falls flat after some time and the ending feels rushed and incomplete, I really liked that game but the dev lost interest and didn't use the full potential of the concept. A great game nonetheless.