• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games similar to The Swordbearer

obdikori

May 5, 2023
As the title portray, I am seeking games similar to The Swordbearer in almost every way.
"Powers" and the protagonist (male) is an important phenomenon but only get to learn of
his powers throughout the story. The not necessary and optional part would be kingdoms.

JokerSauce

Jan 23, 2018
If you say in a fantasy world void's calling and nephilim might be good choices in modern world New Horizon and The Falling Reloaded (also kinda fantasy i tihnk i mean it has angels) are great choicies

Reactions: obdikori

obdikori

May 5, 2023
If you say in a fantasy world void's calling and nephilim might be good choices in modern world New Horizon and The Falling Reloaded (also kinda fantasy i tihnk i mean it has angels) are great choicies
I've played the latest of Nephilim and I can without a doubt say that it's one of the best in its genre tbh.
I haven't heard of the other ones mentioned, so I'll give them a shot. Thanks! :)

Reactions: JokerSauce