Seeking Games SImilar to this

May 17, 2020
I am looking for games that might be intresting and that I might like and I am looking for games similar too these games

My New Family/My New Memories By Killer7

Desert Stalker by Zetan

King's new life by KingOfTheJungle

Dim The Lights by Naughty Cat Entertainment

Karlssons Gambit by Grym Gudinna Games

Motherless by Mr.Mister

My Ordinary Extra ordinary Life By Cheepshot

Reunion by Karabinek

Savior By Purple Fellas

Serenity by N2TheFire

Single Again by Clever name games

Games like these is what I am looking for so if you have any recommendation pls tell me/ Thx in advance

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Only know a few of those.
Guessing family focused harems?
If that's the idea some more could be:

My Legacy
MC's brother comes to visit and his brings his family along for a week long vacation at your place.
As the MC you try to seduce, corrupt, and blackmail the brother's wife and their 2 daughters into becoming either your partners or your slaves. IIRC the main motivation is to impregnate them all, but since the game is limited to a 1 week time span the only pregnancies you see are in the epilogues/endings.

My New Neighbors
A family of Succubae show up in the MC's neighborhood and he is quickly converted to their cause.
Now it's up to the MC to help them corrupt as many women as possible (and make yourself a nice little harem in the process).
The main focus of the game revolves around corrupting your family, but there's a decent amount of non-related side girls as well.

Max's Life
4 games split into chapters focus on the MC (Max) going around banging everything that moves.
First 2 games/chapters have a heavy focus on his family (Mom, 2 sisters, aunt, and cousin), but include several side girls as well. Never played 3 much, and haven't touched 4 at all, so no idea really what's up with them.

Sisterly Lust
Long-ish story about a guy's misadventures trying to form relationships with his mom and 3 sisters.
There's a few side characters to chase after as well. IIRC at the end you can marry one (or more) of the gals.

The Visit
MC has a non-related girlfriend but also has the hots for his aunt and his mom.
Aunt already digs him at the beginning and later on helps him score with his mom.