Seeking Games Similar to Wolf's Dungeon

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
So I have a bizarre passionate interest in Eluku99's Wolf's Dungeon.
From the tags of pregnancy, birth, monster, and other descriptive words I'd rather not use, I found Ideology in Friction. This game absolutely blew my mind with its pregnancy, birth, and prostitution systems along with a compelling plot to boot. I then looked into the developer, OneOne1 and found meritocracy smth smth. The screenshots I saw for this game looked very promising and is one of the games on my radar. Shortly afterward, I found "Seed of Evil" which I have almost completed and have enjoyed the pregnancy and birth.

I hope this brief background of my interested games gives you a rough idea of what I am looking for in an H-Game.

The following is a summary of my thoughts on relevant games I think would help narrow down my interests

Seed of Evil - Slime birth was very nice, also pregnant belly would show up in other H-Scenes
Ideology in Friction - You can sell breast milk and have so many different kinds of children also body modification
Wolf's Dungeon - Pregnancy through eggs and sometimes sperm, gives birth
Fairy Fighting - ^^
Princess never Lose - A sorry excuse for all pregnancy games, the "birth" is just her laying an egg, there is no dialogue dependent on who the father is or anything

Oh and because I'm sure all of the above is not enough information, you can check my signature for my evaluations on ~all of the H-Games I have played.

ps: I know this thread is probably super rambly and hard to follow, I really need sleep
ps2: VH is also another game on my radar

Kanibaru

Feb 9, 2020
Um, very late response but:

You can try Mushi no Kangoku. Is not as intense as Euluku99's works and the installation process is very clumsy (So much that I would recommend looking a instead of playing the game) but is similar to what you are looking for. The title translates to "Insect Prison" so you can already guess what the game's main appeal is --lots of insectxgirl cg.

Parasite in City is another good game. It is relatively similar to Wolf's Dungeon gameplaywise and has very high quality dot art and animated cg. Alas, it only has one example of impregnation/birth: if you let one of the enemies (some kind of fly) attack the MC she can be impregnated and will give birth after some time.

Finally, Goblin Burrow. It's a management?/turn-based rpg where you control an army of goblins, raid villages, and capture the woman to impregnate them and create more goblins for your army. When I played it there was not an English patch, I don't know if there is one already so you would have to look that up (or just play the JP version like I did).

Reactions: Nitey