Flash Completed Hero Demon Quest [Mformental]

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
35488_RJ133278_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Hero Demon Quest is an action game with 2d animation, sounds effects and music. All characters are futanari, and the goal is to defeat all six stages which hold various demons of different body types.

You only need the mouse to play! Click on the ground to go to your destination, click and hold on an enemy and the hero will attack. When your health gets low, click on the heart icon and if a monster is near, a sex animation will restore your health!

There are 24 animations with sound and music! I hope you enjoy the world of Hero Demon Quest!

Best enjoyed with Google Chrome or Firefox.
(Internet Explorer compatibility is not confirmed.)​

Updated: 26-04-2014
Developer: Mformental
Censorship: Yes / uncensored patch
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Thanks @No Life King

35489_RJ133278_img_smp1.jpg 35490_RJ133278_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There is a link for a patch for an uncensored version, but in fairness i wasn't able to do it LOL

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I remember playing this on a Flash site once. Good shit. Wish it was longer.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay seems nice, but if the game is just about running around, holding the click to attack and collecting coins it's just not worth it for me. I've got about 500 coins, but it's outright a chore if I can only get the first animation for 100 and no idea when's the next one coming no matter how hot they are.
Too bad the alternate endings are so short. That DP one with the army of tentacles would be a REAL gem if it actually did something. :p

*shameless begging is shameless* For those who DO enjoy the game and have all the animations unlocked: Do you have a save file to share? :3

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
It might be a stupid question, but how do you actually run the game? I managed to open the first file index.html and get to menu with Hero Demon Quest and Alternative Endings, but after pressing the first one, I have only blackscreen with nothing happening. :/

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
It might be a stupid question, but how do you actually run the game? I managed to open the first file index.html and get to menu with Hero Demon Quest and Alternative Endings, but after pressing the first one, I have only blackscreen with nothing happening. :/
For me it works flawlessly (on chrome), do you have flash installed?

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
I'am using firefox and flash installed. Tried to put it into container like .swf, but obviously didn't help :/ I'll try it with chrome.

Edit: Yup, tried Chrome and it works just fine :)

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
*shameless begging is shameless* For those who DO enjoy the game and have all the animations unlocked: Do you have a save file to share? :3
It's actually not that bad to play through, did it all in about 15 minutes. Five stages total, stage 2+3 unlocked for 200 gold, stage 4+5 unlocked for 400 gold. Each CG (10 total) unlocked for 100 gold each.

Just mindlessly hold the mouse1 button until you're around half health, click the heart and watch some CG for a few seconds, rinse repeat. One CG on the first stage, two CGs on all the others except the last which has three. You have to watch the CGs before you can purchase them. Be aware that clicking the camera breaks you out of the stage and forces you to restart the stage.

I suggest playing through each stage from start to finish, using the heart so you see every scene, saving between every stage, and not finishing stage 5 until you've unlocked every gallery entry (as that will reset your progress back to the last time you saved). There's actually no benefit to clearing stage 5, ever, except for the victory screen.

I'm assuming the save is stored in a cookie somewhere on my browser, no idea how to share it, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
It's actually not that bad to play through, did it all in about 15 minutes. Five stages total, stage 2+3 unlocked for 200 gold, stage 4+5 unlocked for 400 gold. Each CG (10 total) unlocked for 100 gold each.

Just mindlessly hold the mouse1 button until you're around half health, click the heart and watch some CG for a few seconds, rinse repeat. One CG on the first stage, two CGs on all the others except the last which has three. You have to watch the CGs before you can purchase them. Be aware that clicking the camera breaks you out of the stage and forces you to restart the stage.

I suggest playing through each stage from start to finish, using the heart so you see every scene, saving between every stage, and not finishing stage 5 until you've unlocked every gallery entry (as that will reset your progress back to the last time you saved). There's actually no benefit to clearing stage 5, ever, except for the victory screen.

I'm assuming the save is stored in a cookie somewhere on my browser, no idea how to share it, sorry.
Huh, that's weird. As I said I got up to 500 coins after I bought the first scene, but didn't get any prompts for the next one. If I knew it was(or it worked for me) like that I would be okay to get through it, but something seems to be wrong here. :/
Maybe the pre-patcher version is broken?

The saves are stored in Flash's #SharedObjects folder like all Flash saves I've seen so far, but that folder gets wiped from time to time(for me it's because of CCleaner).

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Huh, that's weird. As I said I got up to 500 coins after I bought the first scene, but didn't get any prompts for the next one. If I knew it was(or it worked for me) like that I would be okay to get through it, but something seems to be wrong here. :/
Maybe the pre-patcher version is broken?

The saves are stored in Flash's #SharedObjects folder like all Flash saves I've seen so far, but that folder gets wiped from time to time(for me it's because of CCleaner).
Possibly. I used the uncensored (patch included) download. Did you beat the first stage though? As in not just get the CG unlocked, but get the actual "stage cleared!" screen. It takes a good minute or so of killing tentacles (and healing up). Following that you should return to the stage select screen and a second stage should be unlockable for 200 gold.

I tried looking in my sharedobjects folder but I wasn't able to find anything related to HDQ or BDG specifically... sorry.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Possibly. I used the uncensored (patch included) download. Did you beat the first stage though? As in not just get the CG unlocked, but get the actual "stage cleared!" screen. It takes a good minute or so of killing tentacles (and healing up). Following that you should return to the stage select screen and a second stage should be unlockable for 200 gold.

I tried looking in my sharedobjects folder but I wasn't able to find anything related to HDQ or BDG specifically... sorry.
In that case no since that's the one I was talkin about.
I didn't get any prompts. As I said I went up to 500 coins by playing for a few minutes and no change in the game. :/

Thanks, but I guess you don't have to bother.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So apparently there's a bunch of art that went unused in the game and it looks like there were plans for a stage 6. I edited the sol file and found 4 additional images playing the game in standalone flash player. You cannot view these images playing the game in the browser, as the way the game saves varies depending on if you run the standalone or the browser version. Here's a copy of the standalone save.

You can save it by going to C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ and there should be an alphanumeric folder name, you click on it and navigate down through the directories corresponding to the save location of the game on your computer till you get to a folder with mySave.sol.

Change the file extension to .sol. I made it .txt since it wouldn't allow me to upload it as a .sol.

Saniez

May 31, 2017
So apparently there's a bunch of art that went unused in the game and it looks like there were plans for a stage 6. I edited the sol file and found 4 additional images playing the game in standalone flash player. You cannot view these images playing the game in the browser, as the way the game saves varies depending on if you run the standalone or the browser version. Here's a copy of the standalone save.

You can save it by going to C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ and there should be an alphanumeric folder name, you click on it and navigate down through the directories corresponding to the save location of the game on your computer till you get to a folder with mySave.sol.

Change the file extension to .sol. I made it .txt since it wouldn't allow me to upload it as a .sol.
Wanted to know just how to you play the game in standalone flash mode?

dexterul

Jun 21, 2017
you need a password that you get from other website to the uncensored version... such a hassle ...

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018

Thanks a lot man!!!!

Reactions: yoyomistro