Seeking Games that a maid is punished

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Hey. I'm looking for some game that has a scene where a maid does something wrong (intentionally or not) and gets punished for it.
For example, it could be that the maid was caught stealing something or broke something very expensive and has to pay for it with her body.

You can recommend any tag, even the dark ones.
It can be a japonese game.

Thank you for your time and recommendation.

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
It is not a big part of the game, but The Visit as some maid punishment going on.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Milf's Villa has some too. MC blackmails the maid for stealing or some such.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Glam_

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Starless Probably the only time I'll recommend this game to anyone because it's pretty far outside my wheelhouse.
Game is entirely about maids getting punished in ever increasing ways. Just in case it's not your thing: Beware the game has a ton of UNAVOIDABLE femdom, urine and scat, rape, and a few other more extreme fetishes.

My New Neighbors Two of the side girls are maids working at the MC's house (Maids are a mother daughter duo). There's some VEEEEEEERY light punishment stuff going on (just a few spankings really) that both maids actually love quite a bit.

Harem Hotel My favorite game on F95Zone. Two of the main girls (and a few of the side characters) are maids. Both can be punished in a few ways in the kitchen area, Lin can also be "punished" to an extent in her room, and there's a basement sex dungeon you can open up for some slightly harder bdsm/punishment content. It's still fairly tame though.

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Starless Probably the only time I'll recommend this game to anyone because it's pretty far outside my wheelhouse.
Game is entirely about maids getting punished in ever increasing ways. Just in case it's not your thing: Beware the game has a ton of UNAVOIDABLE femdom, urine and scat, rape, and a few other more extreme fetishes.

My New Neighbors Two of the side girls are maids working at the MC's house (Maids are a mother daughter duo). There's some VEEEEEEERY light punishment stuff going on (just a few spankings really) that both maids actually love quite a bit.

Harem Hotel My favorite game on F95Zone. Two of the main girls (and a few of the side characters) are maids. Both can be punished in a few ways in the kitchen area, Lin can also be "punished" to an extent in her room, and there's a basement sex dungeon you can open up for some slightly harder bdsm/punishment content. It's still fairly tame though.
Thanks dude, I'm going to take a look at the games, especially the Harem Hotel it really looks good.

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
It is not a big part of the game, but The Visit as some maid punishment going on.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Milf's Villa has some too. MC blackmails the maid for stealing or some such.
I played The Visit years ago and forgot that it has a maid in the game. Thanks for remembering me.

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
The Headmaster has a subplot involving one of the students working as a maid for the MC. Not exactly a huge part of the game, but the rest of it revolves around punishing students for misbehavior which I imagine lands close to what you're looking for.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
The Headmaster has a subplot involving one of the students working as a maid for the MC. Not exactly a huge part of the game, but the rest of it revolves around punishing students for misbehavior which I imagine lands close to what you're looking for.
Wow. Not just a maid, but an entire class to be punished. I will definitely give it a try. Thanks

JustAnotherMarty

Aug 21, 2018
Late reply but in case you're still looking, or anyone else happens upon this thread, you may want to look at Hail Dicktator

In this game you're suddenly dropped into the role of the dictator of a small island, and are also responsible for the businesses. You're able to punish the staff when they mess up (or even when they don't) and there is a maid working at the hotel who gets a good selection of punishment options.

Reactions: _Glam_