Seeking Games that are blowjob focused

hirantahinema

Oct 21, 2019
A Busty JK Teaches How To Do Petit Compensated Dating / 巨乳JKがプチ援交のヤリ方教えます!
Neighborhood Accompaniment Club ~Newly Married Big-Breasted J* Yui / 御近所援交倶楽部~新婚巨乳J●【唯依】~

hu3elder

Apr 5, 2018
Oral Lessons With Chii-chan, kirsch virch

Also Sexaloid friend, Fallen doll, Under the witch, Monster girl island have beautiful bj scenes.
Can u recommend something? If you're already looking for something like that.
Aside from the ones you mentioned i have https://f95zone.to/threads/frontier...-of-lust-in-poluluka-v1-1-fushidaratei.15230/ it has some nice blowjob scenes in it.

And if you can handle complex games there is Slave-maker and Jack-o-nine tails, they are both great but it can take some time to learn them.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I only played lana and the milking table and i can already say that you definitely got a new fan!
Thanks! And a bit of a warning for "Strip n Play with Valerie".... It's a bit of a grind... but the ending is worth it!!! It was my first game ever and I made mistakes with some things. Make sure you read the walkthrough and check out the discord if you have issues. Thanks!

May 27, 2017
Oral Lessons With Chii-chan, kirsch virch

Also Sexaloid friend, Fallen doll, Under the witch, Monster girl island have beautiful bj scenes.
Can u recommend something? If you're already looking for something like that.
Any update on Lost Rarities Kirsch Virch? Assuming you know anything at all.

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
lost rarities have cien,patreon and their own website. they not really that active last year but they said they will be for this year.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
lost rarities have cien,patreon and their own website. they not really that active last year but they said they will be for this year.
I heard somewhere that the patreon is fake cien have more or less frequent updates while the patreon doesnt, adding onto that the verison of the game I was able to download off one of the post on cien was ver. 1.2
EDIT: So I went to check the patreon page. It was removed don't know why but I can assume it was fake after all

s1nnr

Jul 7, 2019
A Busty JK Teaches How To Do Petit Compensated Dating / 巨乳JKがプチ援交のヤリ方教えます!
Neighborhood Accompaniment Club ~Newly Married Big-Breasted J* Yui / 御近所援交倶楽部~新婚巨乳J●【唯依】~
Where can I download Neighborhood Accompaniment Club?

Za1nonly

Jul 14, 2021
Kirsch Virch development is not dead, it is still going but it is quite slow, last update by Takapiko (main creator) was 1 month ago. I have a discord server with 300 members about the game, finding new stuff about the game and guides .

Reactions: kudapincang25

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
you could try: rogue-like, you have full control of the sex scene(so long the character is ok with doing it), so you could do ass to mouth for example, there is some cumplay, as the game has an addiction system, and depending on how severe they are, you could even charge them for a dose of your cum.

ring of lust has alot of blowjobs, with some minor cum addiction.

high tide harbor has a character with cum play.

Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai. one of the characters has some cumplay as you progress her route.

lab rats has some bukkake.

take over has a scene involving cumplay(mostly cum on coffee)

superpowered has some minor corruption events.

something unlimited has a minor scene involving cum on oreos, and you can get BJs or DTs from most women.

aurelia, most female characters have blowjobs with cum swallow.

park after dark, one of the characters has sleeping blowjob. the others have bjs.

four elements trainer book 4(slave route) has a shake you can "add milk".

euphoria has a character focused on cum drinking(but that game is pretty brutal).

from this list, i think the first 4 are closer to what you are looking for, but there are others out there. also all are male MCs.