Seeking Games that are blowjob focused

Niajj

Aug 30, 2017
'Super Deepthroat' is 100% BJ-focused. It's not much of a 'game'; more like a Flash animation that you can control and customize.

There's also quite a few mods and remakes out there; it was pretty popular. Looks like the modding community is still alive at

Since Flash isn't supported by web browsers anymore, you might need to check for installing a flash player and getting the game working.

Reactions: Minaro and hu3elder

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Where can I download Neighborhood Accompaniment Club?
Here's my copy of the game.
I translated it too. Unsure if there is a translation out there.
I used different MTs & put together the translations that I think is right.

To play the game you need to open up the main.html file. You need a browser to do so. As for android, you don't need a port. Use JoiPlay emulator that you can get on Google play store to play the game on your phone.
Ask me if you find any dialogues misplaced, untranslated or doesn't make sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberlknight

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
you could try: rogue-like, you have full control of the sex scene(so long the character is ok with doing it), so you could do ass to mouth for example, there is some cumplay, as the game has an addiction system, and depending on how severe they are, you could even charge them for a dose of your cum.

ring of lust has alot of blowjobs, with some minor cum addiction.

high tide harbor has a character with cum play.

Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai. one of the characters has some cumplay as you progress her route.

lab rats has some bukkake.

take over has a scene involving cumplay(mostly cum on coffee)

superpowered has some minor corruption events.

something unlimited has a minor scene involving cum on oreos, and you can get BJs or DTs from most women.

aurelia, most female characters have blowjobs with cum swallow.

park after dark, one of the characters has sleeping blowjob. the others have bjs.

four elements trainer book 4(slave route) has a shake you can "add milk".

euphoria has a character focused on cum drinking(but that game is pretty brutal).

from this list, i think the first 4 are closer to what you are looking for, but there are others out there. also all are male MCs.
Appreciate this list. Do you have something new to recommend?

Also, which character in Euphoria were you talking about?

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
You can try my games! I have a lot of blowjob scenes. (links in my signature)

Omg the milking table game , Please, so much more of this, I would definitely join your patreon for this content <3, the other one seems like not as much oral, but milking table was delightful.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Appreciate this list. Do you have something new to recommend?

Also, which character in Euphoria were you talking about?
sorry for the late reply, been out for the month you asked, and the msg got lost in the long list so i missed it completely.

as for euphoria, well, i never played, i saw it on one of those sites that shows all the cg from eroges, so i have no idea about her name. but like i said, be carefull, that game has ALOT of guro stuff.

i think eroge h mo game is a more enjoyable game, as it has a similar cum on food scene, but without the guro, unless that kind of stuff is up your alley, in which case, go for it.

as for other games, there are a few i can think of:

1) jutaijima, your character gets trapped on an abandoned island alongside a few hotties, they all contract a disease where they need to "absorb" cum to survive. so there are a few cumplay scenes, including one where one of them drinks a water bottle filled with cum.

2) the rise of vruk has some cum play as well, including women drinking literal litters of cum.

3) if you are ok with borderline no art, but great descriptions, i would recomend spiderman fucks the marvel universe. im probably the only guy who actually liked that game, but man, im still sad it didnt go on. no joke, the dude new how to write good scenes, even though the images were so bland(basically they were kinda like lab rats, but using a paperdoll esque game for the art).

4)dark desires, this one is iffy, but i put it here because it might be something you may be into, there's a scene where you offer your "sissy brother" some "creamy shake" the game is also abandoned, but hey, this is something you dont really see in other games, so there's that.

5)sex note has lots of blowjobs and cum scenes lots of bukake as well.

6)glassix, pretty much every woman has a blowjob scene, and there are ALOT of women.

7)bound by lust has lots of blowjobs, a cumhungry girl, and one that can turn into a minigirl(not a loli, just a doll sized woman).

8)kindred: the redburns this game has a few blowjob scenes. and some cum play.

9)true facials, i was sure someone would recomend this one, but after a quick look, i dont think anyone did. this is basically a buggier 3d bersion of super deep throat, but with a far smaller cast(still many nice/popular models).

there was another game, i think it was based on TLOU as the girl was pretty much ellie grown up. there were a couple of scenes involving cumplay, but i couldnt remember the name of the game, also, im pretty sure it was abandoned as well(but its some time since i played).

i hope this list will help ya.

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
sorry for the late reply, been out for the month you asked, and the msg got lost in the long list so i missed it completely.

as for euphoria, well, i never played, i saw it on one of those sites that shows all the cg from eroges, so i have no idea about her name. but like i said, be carefull, that game has ALOT of guro stuff.

i think eroge h mo game is a more enjoyable game, as it has a similar cum on food scene, but without the guro, unless that kind of stuff is up your alley, in which case, go for it.

as for other games, there are a few i can think of:

1) jutaijima, your character gets trapped on an abandoned island alongside a few hotties, they all contract a disease where they need to "absorb" cum to survive. so there are a few cumplay scenes, including one where one of them drinks a water bottle filled with cum.

2) the rise of vruk has some cum play as well, including women drinking literal litters of cum.

3) if you are ok with borderline no art, but great descriptions, i would recomend spiderman fucks the marvel universe. im probably the only guy who actually liked that game, but man, im still sad it didnt go on. no joke, the dude new how to write good scenes, even though the images were so bland(basically they were kinda like lab rats, but using a paperdoll esque game for the art).

4)dark desires, this one is iffy, but i put it here because it might be something you may be into, there's a scene where you offer your "sissy brother" some "creamy shake" the game is also abandoned, but hey, this is something you dont really see in other games, so there's that.

5)sex note has lots of blowjobs and cum scenes lots of bukake as well.

6)glassix, pretty much every woman has a blowjob scene, and there are ALOT of women.

7)bound by lust has lots of blowjobs, a cumhungry girl, and one that can turn into a minigirl(not a loli, just a doll sized woman).

8)kindred: the redburns this game has a few blowjob scenes. and some cum play.

9)true facials, i was sure someone would recomend this one, but after a quick look, i dont think anyone did. this is basically a buggier 3d bersion of super deep throat, but with a far smaller cast(still many nice/popular models).

there was another game, i think it was based on TLOU as the girl was pretty much ellie grown up. there were a couple of scenes involving cumplay, but i couldnt remember the name of the game, also, im pretty sure it was abandoned as well(but its some time since i played).

i hope this list will help ya.
Thank you. Do you know where I could download the English version of Jutaijima? I've been searching for a while, and they're all in Japanese.

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
Here's my copy of the game.
I translated it too. Unsure if there is a translation out there.
I used different MTs & put together the translations that I think is right.

To play the game you need to open up the main.html file. You need a browser to do so. As for android, you don't need a port. Use JoiPlay emulator that you can get on Google play store to play the game on your phone.
Ask me if you find any dialogues misplaced, untranslated or doesn't make sense.

Anyone have a copy of Neighborhood Accompaniment Club translated?, The link is dead and the poster said they won't respond for link requests v_v, did anyone grab this in time?

CarpDakota

Dec 19, 2021
Kirsch Virch development is not dead, it is still going but it is quite slow, last update by Takapiko (main creator) was 1 month ago. I have a discord server with 300 members about the game, finding new stuff about the game and guides .

can you send another discord link for the server? I'm surprised there isnt any other version than the demo

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Thank you. Do you know where I could download the English version of Jutaijima? I've been searching for a while, and they're all in Japanese.
yeah, im on the same boat. really wanted to see if i could find it as well, but no dice.

Mar 31, 2022
Anyone have a copy of Neighborhood Accompaniment Club translated?, The link is dead and the poster said they won't respond for link requests v_v, did anyone grab this in time?
Well you could ask the guy in question if he's willing to share the game through discord. Though I'm not sure if he will appreciate you asking for link of that game. Then again, there doesn't seem to be any sort of copy for that at all.

This is Cyber Eclipse.
I stepped out of forums due to some personal reasons that I can't exactly share. I still port the JSK games, edit APKs, color & translate doujins as before. I just don't publicly share them before.
Sometimes there maybe some errors or bugs with my works for which I would require direct feedback on what's wrong. That is why I'm willing to converse with anyone if it's related to my works bugging out for you. Know this that I will not be taking request for begging of links or porting of games. You can ask for me if I would be porting it or not. If I don't want to, please don't go any other than that.
Even if I'm not in any forums, I still have some other form of contacts. Discord is one of them.
My discord.
Eciripsu Jiro#8912

View attachment 1989963

Reactions: Catlover3